A Love Affair with the Sun

Maybe the moon just lost herself gazing too long at the brilliance of the sun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonbyul and Yongsun woke up cuddled in bed, like they have been many times before, but this time Byul didn't feel the need to turn away after staring at the sleeping woman when she feels like Yongsun was about to wake up.

She didn't feel the need keep all her thoughts to herself.

She didn't feel the need to stop the urge of kissing Yongsun a good morning, because as soon as Yongsun opened her eyes she turned to face Byul, looking at her with a sweet smile, "Good morning." She greeted with a raspy voice.

Byul couldn't help but smile back. "Good morning." She greeted back, placing her hand on Yongsun's cheeks, caressing it gently, as her eyes travel down from Yongsun's eyes to her lips, then right back at her eyes.

Moonbyul's first thought was how she could get used to this. She wanted to tell Solar how she loves her, but she didn't want to move too fast, so she settles for "You're beautiful.", and she meant it just the same.

Yongsun didn't answer a word, but she smiled before leaning in, causing Byul's breath to hitch as her lips meet Yongsun's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That smile has been plastered on your face all morning, unnie." Hyejin notes, Moonbyul has been so cheerful all morning as if there's nothing wrong in the world, as if there's no such thing as global warming and not a single person is starving anymore.

"Yeah well, there's a lot of reason to be happy about, Hyejin-ah." Byul replies with a beaming smile, and not just any smile, it was her eye-nose-muscle kind of smile.

"Is it because of last night?" Hyejin asks inquisitively.She knows Wheein and Byul went out last night, and she noticed that Wheein went to bed late; she wonders if something good happened between them. She takes a mental note to ask her best friend later.

Moonbyul smiles at her, she's a little disappointed that she can't tell Hyejin what's causing her so much happiness, but she's just too happy to be bothered by it right now. "Yes."

Hyejin grunts at her unnie's one word answer. She's getting more intrigued by the minute with how Byul seems to be purposefully answering her so briefly; she's obviously hiding something from her. "Come on, Byul-ssi, tell me more."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonbyul and Yongsun almost didn't want to get up, staying all day in bed cuddled up sounds really tempting, but they have responsibilities as artists that they couldn't just ignore so Yongsun tries to free herself from Moonbyul's arms.

The rapper groans at Yongsun's attempt. "Stay a little longer." she cutely pleads, grabbing Yongsun's wrist to prevent her from standing up, pulling her back down.

"Byul-ah..." Yongsun whines, "we're going to be late." she complains, hiding the smile that's threatening to show.

"Let's take a picture first." she said, standing up to grab her camera.