Morning Sun

"In the morning, the sun shined like the moon didn't exist, but at night, its whole existence revolved around providing the moon a love so bright that it shines."

---------------------------------------

"Are you mad at me?" Byul asks Yongsun, the girl has been cold to her and she wasn't even subtle about it. It was one thing that Yongsun distances herself when they're in public, but it is another when she doesn't talk to her even behind closed doors.

"No." Yongsun gently replied, holding Byul's hands for reassurance.

"Then why are you acting like I'm a complete stranger? Not to mention, you didn't do our moonsun ritual earlier." Byul cites. Playing around or flirting during one part of their song "Um Oh Ah Yeah" has been their thing from the start, but during their performance earlier Yongsun chose to interact with Hyejin instead.

Yongsun was ticked off being reminded of the sight in front of her during that song. "Well, you looked like you didn't mind." Yongsun comments. "You and Wheein looked pretty cozy earlier." she snickers.

She didn't like what she felt during that moment. She's not a jealous type of person.

Byul smirked in amusement when she saw an adorable pout on Yong's face, its the first time Yongsun seemed jealous because of her shenanigans with the other members; their leader normally doesn't mind. She feels a little vindicated at knowing that Yongsun's acting like a jealous girlfriend. She blushes at the mere thought of it.

"I'm not jealous." Yongsun claimed with conviction, knowing full well why Byul has a smirk on her face.

"I didn't even say anything." Byul protested.

"Your smile says it all, Byul." Yongsun states in nonchalance, crossing her arms defensively.

But she shakes her head, they have a problem they need to address, and Byul is not going to let herself be sidetracked. "That's only because you were avoiding me."

Yongsun knows Byul is right. But it doesn't change the fact that she didn't like what she saw earlier; the image of Wheein and Byul's hands intertwined up in the air with their forehead leaned together while they looked at each other with so much intensity was etched in her mind.

And it irked her how she couldn't do anything about it because they were in the public eye. Any other instance, she could stop it if she wanted to, because she's Byul's girlfriend. But at that moment she's supposed to be Mamamoo's Solar, Moonbyul's co-member who have no reason to be jealous.

No- she wasn't jealous. She shouldn't be. It was just Wheein. It's not like skinship was new to them; it's part of their performance, and besides, Byul is in a relationship with her, it should be proof enough that Yongsun has nothing to be jealous about.

And yet, she couldn't just put it past her.

She didn't know why she felt her blood boil at the sight of her members doing such a trivial thing. But if she's being honest, her mind wouldn't keep quiet about how nothing was trivial with the way Byul and Wheein looked at each other.

"So you're just going to flirt with other people every time we have a fight?" she asks. She didn't mean it. She knows Byul isn't capable of doing such a thing. But she is trying to point the conversation in a different direction.

Byul sighs in frustration, knowing that Yongsun was redirecting their conversation on purpose. She's not even aware that they were in a fight. All she knows is that Yongsun suddenly decided to treat her coldly.