I'm glad the hospital is buying my lies and think I'll be fine, only one more meal here and I'm free to go and continue my diet.

The door to my room softly opened, and the head of a nurse peaked in. It's the same nurse as all the other times I've gotten my food. Her name is Seulgi and I can get along with her pretty well, she was very nice and gentle.

"Good morning Jimin! Good to see you're up!" She said as she walked over with breakfast on a tray in her hands.

"Hey." I softly responded as I smiled politely. Seulgi put the breakfast in front of me. It consisted of orange juice and a sandwich.

I felt terrible eating it but I would never tell anyone here, as I was scared I'd have to stay longer.

I slowly ate the breakfast and started feeling sick. I still wasn't used to eating this early. Seulgi seemed to notice and put my juice aside.

"Go lay down for a bit, I put your drink over here, so you can continue when you feel better. You did a great job, Jimin." She said as she put the tray away

"Thank you." I whispered back as I laid down. She smiled at me before exiting the room.

I just stared at the ceiling while feeling uncomfortable.

You're so fat

I closed my eyes to try to block out the voices, and it worked.

It's only one more day before I can continue. And that thought kept the bad ones away for a bit.

I fell asleep again soon after but woke up again 20 minutes later. It was almost 8am.

I smiled, at 8:30 my friends would come to pick me up and I'd finally be free of all this bullshit.

I looked outside through the window and saw the cars driving past and birds passing by, since I didn't have anything better to do to fill my time.

After a while my door opened and Hobi and Namjoon entered. I smiled brightly at them.

"Hey guys!" I said happily. It was weird being here all by myself, since I was usually everywhere with all the others.

They greeted me back and gave me a hug. Two nurses entered the room, on was holding some forms which she let Namjoon sign, and the other brought in a wheelchair.

I looked at her questionably. She didn't notice and left the room again.

I was about to stand up from the bed when Hobi and the other nurse came to hold me up by my arms and placed me in the wheelchair.

I was confused, I can walk? Why are they putting me in here? I just decided to go with it, the sooner I got out of here the better.

After a while Namjoon was done with filling in the forms and we were allowed to leave. When we arrived outside there was a sea of photographers trying to get pictures of the 'pathetic idol' I am.

They didn't get a chance however, since I got covered by security and got to the car safely. I put my hand through my hair as I looked out of the blinded windows.

(( Yoongi's pov))

I woke up feeling miserable, my head hurting and my body sore. I went to turn over when I felt someone hugging me. I quickly opened my eyes and was met with Jimin's face snuggled into my chest.

Suddenly, all the bad feelings went away, knowing he was in my arms. I filled with warmth, yet I was confused. I was supposed to pick him up with Hobi. Did he not wake me up? What time is it?