22

((Yoongi's pov))

I was sat outside of the hotel at night. The cool breeze blowing away the smoke that once filled my lungs. I was sad thinking back to the hospital, Jimin looked really bad, as if he was close to dying. It's like I've been blind all this time up until now.

I took a big drag of my cigarette. I had overheard doctors discussing with BigHit. That's what had upset me the most. I heard the doctors talk about his state, how he should stay in bed, rest and put on a strict diet to gain weight slowly. They said he had to stay in a clinic for at least three months.

It hurt to hear that, I mean, three months without Jimin would destroy me, but I knew it would be best for him. What BigHit responded had made me angry though, I heard them say that that wasn't possible. It would be too expensive to cancel all the concerts or reschedule them.

It's like they didn't give a shit about his health.

I hadn't heard anything else from the conversation since we were leaving to the hotel at that point. Bighit had called Namjoon later and told him what was up.

He was actually joining us again, but there would be a dietitian joining us, so he would gain back weight, and we just had to look out for him, so he wouldn't do anything bad.

I let out some tears as the wind started blowing. I quickly wiped them away as I heard the door open. How can they not see how bad he is doing?

"Yoongs, are you coming back inside? You'll catch a cold." I heard Namjoon say from slightly behind me as he walked over. I didn't move my head as I tried my best to keep my tears from spilling.

"Hey, hey, you okay?" He whispered once he noticed my failed attempt of not crying, putting his hand on my shoulder. I just shrugged as I put my hand through my hair.

"Just scared." I whispered back, my voice not being as stable as I wished it was. Namjoon nodded as a response. "He wasn't even allowed out of bed and they want him to start concerts again the day after tomorrow?"

"I know it suck Yoongs, we all agree. But we all care about him and we'll make sure he will be okay." He responded as he provided comfort by rubbing my shoulder softly, I nodded slightly. There was a small silence before I spoke up.

"Is Jin okay?" I asked, as I had snapped at him earlier. He had my cigarettes and refused to give them back, which was meant good as no one here wanted me smoking, but I yelled at him. It was wrong to do so, but it just happened. I guess I was too stressed out by the whole thing.

"He'll be fine, he knows how stressed you must be." Namjoon replied and I looked up at him. "Now, let's go inside, it's freezing."

I laughed softly as I followed him inside, and we parted ways to our rooms. I walked in, threw my jacket on the floor and went to lay down on the bed. I stared at the ceiling.

It was so empty without having him here. I quickly grabbed one of his hoodies which was on his pillow, and snuggled into it, absorbing the smell and almost feeling as if he's beside me. I stayed like this until I fell asleep, in my regular clothing.

((Jimin's pov))

It was early in the morning when I woke up. I looked over to the clock, 6:50am, 10 minutes before breakfast.

Even though I've been eating all the meals I get here for the past three days, I'm still nervous for every time they come.

I just sat here waiting for it to be 7, since I wasn't allowed to be on my phone until I got picked up late today.