1

"Stop eating my food!" Taehyung yelled at Namjoon and Jungkook who kept stealing bits of his chicken. The others laughed at the sight.

The boys had just finished a long day of dance practice and were all hanging out in the lounge of the building. Jimin was exhausted after such an intense workout so he just sat back and opened twitter. He smiled when he saw the picture Hoseok tweeted. It was a picture of all of them in the dance studio before our practise with the caption 'working hard for you Army's <3'

Jimin scrolled through some comments and liked some of them. It was always great seeing fans respond to our pictures with such kind words. He scrolled further and his smile slowly faded as het read a few other comments which were all in a row.

"Wow Jimin gained so much I feel sick"

"Where are Jimins abs! I miss the old Jimin who would work for us"

"Jimin's such a fatass lmao"

Why would people post something like that? It's not true! I work hard for my fans! Jimin looked down at his legs. They may have gotten a little bigger... no it's not that bad, it's probably muscle.

He must have been sat here staring at his legs for a while because Yoongi snapped his fingers in front of his face, which took him out of his trance. He blinked a few times and faced Yoongi with a puzzled look.

"We're heading back to our dorm, you didn't hear." Yoongi gave him a smile "Figured you might wanna come with us". Yoongi grinned and put out his hand for Jimin to grab. He took it and he lifted him up.

"Oh man why are you so heavy?" Yoongi playfully said, while making overdramatic movements. Jimin laughed a bit. They walked outside where the others were waiting. While walking to the dorm Jimin looked at his legs again. Did he gain that much?

(( Jimin's pov ))

Once we arrived back home we went to take showers. We all had separate small rooms, but shared bathrooms in pairs. Me and Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok and Jin was the only one to have a private bathroom. Yoongi said I could shower first because he still needed to do something.

I walked in the bathroom with some clean clothes and a towel. I got undressed and threw my dirty clothes in the laundry. Once I was in the shower I let the hot water touch my skin. I still couldn't let the words from twitter out of my head.

You're fat

I sighed and went to look in the massive mirror we had in our bathroom. I stared for a bit. Maybe they are right, I mean, I don't have abs that much anymore. I poked my stomach. I should lose some weight, a few pounds won't hurt right?

I looked over my shoulder to the scale. Should I? I hesitantly walked over and gulped while stepping on.

132 pounds

That was definitely too much. How could I let myself do this? I definitely have to work out and eat better. A knock on the door got my back to reality, it was Yoongi.

"Are you almost done?" I heard faintly from the other side of the door. I looked at the clock and gasped softly. I've been in here for 45 minutes now, what will Yoongi think? I quickly got dressed and opened the door.

"Hi." Yoongi said softly while looking straight in my eyes.

"Hi, sorry for staying in so long." I apologized and got red cheeks.

"It's fine." He said calmly and then there was a silence while we didn't break eye contact. I slowly got hypnotized by his beautiful eyes and couldn't stop looking into them.

"Are you okay?" I snapped out of my gaze and quickly nodded. I walked past him towards the stairs and felt his eyes on my back.

I walked of the stairs to Jungkook and Jin in the kitchen cooking together. I put my hands through my hair and went through to the living room area. The others were all sitting around the tv watching some comedy show.

During the next half hour, I could hear some laughs as a reaction on the show but I didn't notice any of it. I was just sitting there, lost in thought. Jungkook called us and said that dinner was ready. We all walked in the kitchen and sat down at the table.

They made a homemade pizza, and everyone took a piece. Everyone was happily chewing their food, but I was hesitant. After all, I wasn't supposed to eat things like this. I took a bite bc I saw Hoseok give me a concerned look. I felt disgusting. I took a few more bites so it wouldn't be suspicious and ended up eating half a slice. I stood up from the table to go up to my room.

"You finished?" I turned around to face Hoseok.

"Uh, yeah." I gulped "I feel a bit sick that's all." I stood there praying to all the gods that he would believe me. He just nodded and took my piece.

"Get some rest, you'll feel better tomorrow." He smiled. I quickly nodded and made my way upstairs. I got into my room and locked the door. I threw myself on my bed and I stared at the ceiling. Why did I eat that? I wasn't even hungry why would I do that? No wonder I'm so fat. I sat up and patted my stomach. A feeling of self-hatred entered my body and I soon found myself doing sit ups.

10... 16... 25... 36... 42...

I felt tears stream on my cheeks as I went on and on, pushing my limits.

100... 113... 122...

I collapsed on my back and choked on air. I sat up again and already felt my muscles being sore. I rested my back on the side of the bed and started crying.

------------------------------------------------------------------