18

((Yoongi's pov))

I woke up in the middle of the night from a great dream. It was me and Jimin going on a proper date, walking on the beach, getting ice cream and taking pictures together. I love him so much.

I went to turn over and hug him but then noticed he was absent from the bed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes a bit and grabbed my phone off the nightstand and checked the time.

It was 01:23 and I started getting worried. I checked my notifications and saw that Jimin was last online at 00:42. The room was dark, but not too dark that you couldn't see anything.

Just as I was about to get out of bed the door to the bathroom opened and I saw Jimin's skinny figure enter the room.

He walked to the bed slowly and sat back down on his side, only then noticing I was awake.

He quickly wiped his cheeks and hid his arms in his sleeves.

"You okay baby?" I asked whispering. He got under the blankets a bit more.

"Yeah." He whispered and sniffed as he snuggled into my chest. I put my arm around his small figure and kissed the top of his head. We stayed like this for a bit until I heard a quiet sob.

I immediately looked down to the boy laying on me, softly crying.

"Jiminie, what's wrong?" I asked as I was hurt seeing him in this state. Jimin just crawled closer and clung onto me. I decided to just hug him and call him sweet names to calm him down.

"I hate myself." He cried out. My heart broke. Deep down I knew this is what he felt about himself but hearing it out loud made it so real.

"You shouldn't, you're the best person on earth. You make me so happy." I said playing with his hair as I hugged him. Biting my lip trying to stay strong for him. I scratched his soft back lightly to calm him down, feeling his spine stick out of his skin.

"Why are you so nice to me, I don't deserve that." He whispered, still crying but way less now.

"Why wouldn't you deserve it?" I paused, but Jimin didn't say anything. "You deserve all the positive things in life." He looked up at me for a bit.

"I did it again." He whispered, looking away.

"Did what?" I asked confused. He couldn't have thrown up his dinner, it was way too late for that. Jimin took a deep breath and stayed silent.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to disappoint you." He whispered and bit his lip. I finally understood what he was talking about. I turned on the bedside light and looked him in his pretty eyes.

"Show me?" I asked, placing my hand on his back. He stared straight ahead, tears rolling down his face as he held out his arms. My eyes never leaving his until I lifted up the sleeves of the hoodie.

My heart started beating faster at the sight. There were so many lines on his arms that you couldn't even count them. A lot of them weren't fresh and started to heal a bit, but there were also a lot of new ones, some still bleeding.

I couldn't stay strong much longer and tears started to build up in my eyes. His once so beautiful, smooth arms were now broken, just like Jimin.

I kissed his arms softly, trying not to hurt him. Jimin cried, probably because he felt guilty over it. As I was kissing I couldn't help but notice blood stains on his grey sweatpants.

"Jimin?" I asked. He looked at me and then followed my gaze. He put his face in his hands as he cried.

"Fuck, I mess everything up." He whispered.