16

(( Yoongi's pov ))

Kind of a filler//kind of smut warning

***

"Good job guys! Now go get some rest." one of the staff members said to us. We had just finished practice, where we did a few songs.

I told the others that Jimin felt sick, and to look after him, and they did. I appreciated the others helping, it took a lot of weight off my shoulders.

After doing some dances, fixing some issues with the dancing positions and practicing some songs, we got some free time to spend before having to get ready for the concert. Jimin quickly made his way over to me with a cute smile plastered on his face. He held onto the sleeves of his hoodie as he stopped in front of me.

He stood on his tiptoes and kissed my forehead. He wasn't much smaller than me, but it was adorable.

"Wanna walk around a bit?" I asked as I held both his hands in between my own. He nodded, and we started to walk. We swung our hands back and forth a bit, like a cringy couple. I looked over and saw Jimin smiling at the ground.

It made me happy. Every time he smiles I get warm inside. I rubbed my thumb on his hand and he looked up at me. We stopped walking and faced each other.

"We should get some drinks and sit outside; the sun is out!" Jimin exclaimed and I giggled. I stroked his head and gave him a small kiss.

"That seems great." I replied, our faces only inches apart. Jimin laughed softly and we went to one of the dressing rooms to get drinks out of the fridge. We both grabbed a few and we made our way to the back entrance. When we walked out, the sun warmed up my skin.

We walked over to a patch of grass and sat next to each other. Jimin immediately put his head on my shoulder, and I leaned my head on his. I grabbed a can of Fanta and opened it, the sound of the movement getting Jimin's attention.

"You want?" I asked as I held the can closer to him. He nodded and took the can from my hands. I opened my own soon after and we drank in a peaceful silence for a bit. Jimin put his drink aside and went to lay down with his head on my lap, closing his eyes.

"Jimin?" I asked, him opening his eyes slightly. "You're beautiful." Jimin laughed at the cheesy compliment and shyly hid his face with his hands. I started playing with his hair as he snuggled closer.

"How are you feeling?" I asked quietly.

"Better." Jimin replied, giving me a sweet smile.

"Good." I let myself fall backwards and rested my head on the grass. I felt Jimin lifting himself off my lap and stepped over me, sitting on my stomach.

"Sorry if I'm heavy." He nervously giggled as he shifted a bit.

"Baby, you're not heavy, I can barely feel you sitting on me." Jimin smiled softly. He leaned down and placed one hand next to my head and the other on my cheek. He gave me a small kiss before pulling back slightly. I looked him in the eye for a bit and then used my hand to push his head back to mine and continue the kiss.

We made out for a couple of minutes and made it rougher, not caring that we were in a public space. Jimin pulled away from the kiss and immediately went to my neck, licking and sucking it, creating hickeys. I moaned at the feeling of Jimin exploring my neck, finding my spots and staying there, teasing.

After a bit he pulled away, slightly out of breath. I smirked at him and gave him a questionable look.

"Revenge for this." He smirked as he pointed at the hickeys in his neck. I playfully smacked him, and he pretended to be hurt, which made both of us laugh hard.

I wish I could always see him happy like this. I groaned as I looked down at my crotch seeing I had a boner. Jimin followed the direction I was looking and raised his eyebrows, smirking.

I slightly blushed and covered my face. Jimin touched my arm which made me look at him through my fingers. I saw him slightly biting his lip before speaking.

"We could go inside... you know." He said quietly, me knowing exactly what he meant. I felt a weird feeling inside, a mixture of excitement and anxiety.

Jimin stood up, offering his hand which I took, and we quickly made our way inside into the nearest dressing room. Jimin pushed me in slightly and locked the door behind him.

He put his hand through his hair and bit his lip as he turned to me. He looked so hot. I pinned him against the wall and roughly made out with him. He was startled the first few seconds but quickly moved along. My hands were on his back and I slowly reached down for his ass. I felt his grip on my hair tighten a bit at the sudden touch.

Jimin quickly pulled his hoodie over his head throwing it far away before continuing the kiss. I lifted him up, never breaking the kiss as I made my way over to the couch, where I placed him and hovered over him.

I took my shirt off too as we made out for a few more minutes, before our pants were off too, which left us in underwear. Jimin spoke between the kissing.

"Fuck me." He begged, which made me smirk. I pulled off my underwear, exposing myself completely, while Jimin did the same. I softly kissed him.

"I love you." I whispered before pushing one of my fingers inside him. Jimin tensed up for a second before relaxing again.

'I love you too." I began to move my finger around a bit before entering another. Jimin moaned and I bit my lip. I kissed him on the head.

"Are you ready?" I whispered in his ear. He nodded, and I stroked his back as I slowly pushed myself into him, sounds of mixed pain and pleasure leaving Jimin's lips. As I was fully inside I began slowly thrusting so make it more comfortable for him. I sucked on the back of his neck, leaving more hickeys as I started thrusting faster.

"Harder, Harder!" Jimin moaned as I followed his directions. After a while we both came and laid down next to each other on the couch, out of breath.

"You're so fucking beautiful." I said quietly as I stared into his eyes. He smiled at me. It was a beautiful moment, until it got interrupted by knocks on the door. We looked each other in the eye for a second before quickly getting dressed.

"Hey lovebirds, I know you're in there open the door!" I heard Jin yell as he continued to knock. As I put on my shirt, I checked if Jimin was dressed too before opening the door.

I saw Jin with his arms crossed at the other side of the door. He looked up at my hair and then my neck, before smiling.

"Had some fun in there, huh?" He said jokingly.

"Shut up." I laughed as I fixed my hair.

"Oh, yeah. The reason I came here; you have to come to the main dressing room, they're dying our hair." Jin quickly said. I nodded.

"We'll be there soon." I smiled.

"Okay, see ya!" Jin said before walking away. Jimin made his way over to me and held my hand, and like that we walked to the others for a new hair colour.

***