******* next day *******

I wake up when my alarm rings. I have a quick shower and wear a pink miniskirt, white crop top and pink heels. I apply make-up and curl my hair. I look at myself in the mirror and I am proud to say I L-O-O-K look like Barbie. OMG, he is tots gonna love me. I have strawberries for breakfast because they 're really H-E-A-L-T- H- Y healthy and I don't want to become fat. I peck my dad on his cheeks and bid him goodbye. I step into the limo and the driver drops me off at the Le Claire building. Time to begin my mission. I enter the building and go to the receptionist. She tells me which floor Nicholas is in and I go with the elevator which takes me directly to the floor.

                     Emma's pov

I wake up really nervous about what would happen today. I dress up in a black skinny jeans, white shortsleeves and black ballerinas. I don't apply make-up but straighten my hair. I eat a granola bar because I am too lazy to prepare something. I take a taxi and arrive on time.

A Barbie looking lady walks up to me and demands "I want to see Nicholas now! Get him for me and tell him that Victoria Well is here to see him." Who the fuck does she think she is demanding things from me? Or bossing me around? I decide to be nice and call Nicholas through the intercom. I tell him that a Victoria is here to see him and he says he will be out in a moment. "He says he will be here soon." I tell her politely. "Whatevs!" she says. I feel like strangling her right now! I hate divas like her. 'Who do you think she is to Nicholas? '  I have no idea! Maybe his sister or something. I just decide not to think about it.

            Nicholas Taylor's pov

Time to put some show on. I need to set Emma out of my system. I came to the office really early so I wouldn't see Emma when she arrives. I practically locked myself in my office. What if my plan backfires? I pray a short prayer to God and come out of my office.

I see Vicky catwalking towards me. I walk really fast in her direction and grab he face and kiss her aggressively. She gives me entrance and I plunge my tongue and we kiss fiercly. I smirk at Emma and see that she looks really heart broken. As I see her face, I feel something in me break into a thousand pieces.

                   Emma's pov

I can't believe Nicholas did that to me. Does this mean that our kiss didn't mean anything to him? I regret ever kissing him! I feel my heart break into pieces.

As if on cue, Charlie comes to the rescue. He pecks me on the cheek and says "I have been thinking about you since the ball and I wanted to ask you out on a date. Will you go out on a date with me tomorrow?" I really don't want to lead him on but if I refuse, then I will be alone. Before I can say something Nicholas exclaims "Hey Charlie, my man! What's up? I have an idea. Why don't we go on a double date? You and Emma while Vicky and I." "I think that's an awesome idea. We can go to the movies and afterwards to the bowling alley. I think we should all meet at Cineplex at 4pm tomorrow." Charlie suggests. We all agree and Charlie leaves for his place of work.

Nicholas orders me to cancel all his appointments and take the day off. He's probably going to catch on all the things he missed  with her. Argh.........I can't believe I thought we had something special. I pack my things and go to Fabio's section. I tell him am heading home and he promises to come visit me on Sunday which is the day after tomorrow. (Today's Friday and the date which is tomorrow is on a Saturday. I send Lana a text explaining all the things she has been missing and also tell her about Fabio being amazing. I leave the office and go home with the underground train.

           Nicholas Taylor's pov

I can't believe Charlie asked Emma out! I was so lucky I was able to change it to a double date. I am going to ruin the date for Emma. All Vicky has done, is talk about herself and it's fucking frustrating. I don't want to fucking hear her telling me her life story. But I just have to bear listening to her. I feel like murdering myself! God, please help me survive this day of torture.

             Victoria Well's pov

My plan is going just the way I planned it and I am going on a date with Nick tomorrow. Yeah!!! This is magnifique! Hurray! I A-L-W-A-Y-S always win! Duh!!!! all you losers!

                    Charlie's pov

I am ecstatic that Emma agreed to go out on a date with me. I have a feeling that she likes Nick but maybe I am being a bit paranoid. I would prove my love for her on our date tomorrow.

-------------------------------
I know this chapter is not my best Chappie but I just had to write and upload so fast when you guys beat my expectation! 3 chapters are coming in on Sunday. Please vote, comment and help support this book. One question: What are the differences between Victoria and Emma? Thanks guys for leading me to over a 1100reads! I love ya'all!!!

am  out!