Bonus: Chapter 41

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, Da Qing turned his eyes to Zhao YunLan, saying, "Old man Zhao… What is happening? Why do I feel like… he came?!"

Zhao YunLan raised his head and said, "Bowl always come into the Dragon City from time to time. Isn’t it normal for him to come?"

"No, it’s Bowl, Shen Nong's medicine bowl he… truly came. He is extremely close to us!" Da Qing's eyes was in pure stunned and shocked, and his body lightly trembled.

"Bowl.. " Da Qing's voice trembled, and there was a deep feeling that made his beautiful eyes widen. With a trembling voice, he said, "He is… in the Dragon City, and he is really, really close!"

"Indeed. It was a pleasure to meet cat ancestor." Med-Bowl's voice was extremely soft, and it continued to contain the alluring nature within him.

Med-Bowl's face was somewhat stiff. Originally he would rather die than attend this party, but if he didn’t come, that would be a blatant admission of his guilt.

Med-Bowl's heart was troubled. If he had known earlier just how abnormal Zhao YunLan as the reincarnation of KunLun was, he would never have had the courage to oppose him. In the future,if Zhao YunLan felt like it, he might even randomly assign a title on him. Even though Med-Bowl wasn’t a small fish, he wouldn’t even be enough for Zhao YunLan, KunLun, to stick between his teeth.

Med-Bowl then, stood up and spoke respectfully, "As a matter of fact, Lord KunLun. I just came here to bid my goodbye. As everything have been settled once again for good. I should not possess this mortal body much more longer."

Zhao YunLan was surprised to hear that, "Are you leaving now? Like tonight?"

"Yes." Med-Bowl turn to Zhao YunLan with a nod.

Zhao YunLan hesitated a bit before honestly acknowledging this. He would be in contact with Med-Bowl for a long time again. Someday..

Somewhere..

"You have already looked over for Shen Wei for five thousand years. Your agreement with Shen Nong has been redeemed even before. You don't need to look over for me either during this lifetime. Let yourself be settled. By the way.. as always you know where to find me and my dad if you miss him he he he." Zhao laughed it off as he waved at Med-Bowl.

Med-Bowl voice paused. He ruefully smiled. "Lord KunLun, please don’t joke with me. It was just a short time but I’ve already had to make many promises."

"Haha!" Zhao YunLan chuckled, "From now on you may call me Zhao or Chief Zhao, whatever floats your boat. Lord KunLun has already received you as a disciple."

"Mm."

"You seemed to care about the soul in Shen Wei right?" Zhao YunLan asked.

"Mm." Med-Bowl nodded.

"Weren’t you also interested in all those things that this world had? Herbs.. everything."

"I am indeed interested." Med-Bowl honestly replied.

"Well then.." Zhao YunLan turn to Da Qing who was busy smelling the wine glass of his. He sighed deeply and tap his head. He was startled as he looked up at Zhao warrily.

"Go get the book at my office. Now. Quick!" Zhao YunLan demands.

Da Qing leave immediately and a minute later, returned with a book on his hand. He handed it to Zhao and Zhao Yunlan handed it to Med-Bowl.