Two As One (Lemon)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Keith gently ran his hands up Kanna's legs, stopping at the lining of her underwear. He slowly began pulling it down, while he followed his hand's path with his lips. The feeling of Keith's kisses down her leg made Kanna's entire body shiver.

"I-" she whispered. "I need-" she wasn't sure what she was trying to say. A feeling building in her lower stomach was growing so fast and driving her crazy. She wanted to hold him, kiss him, be one with him.

Keith's kisses made their way back up her thigh, until he was between her legs. Her hands quickly shot to grab his hair.

"Is this what you need?" he asked, his voice breathy and heavy.

Kanna's lips parted slightly, words unable to form through the fog in her brain. All she could register was the places where his skin met hers and the smell of him all over her.

She didn't have to say anything else until she felt his tongue running over a sensitive spot, and her hand moved up to cup her mouth shut.

It felt like every nerve on her body was on fire, and she wanted to burn so badly.

The tingling feeling built up to become excruciating, making her grab the sheets below her in frustration. She needed to feel the release.

"Please-" she let out, before she could stop herself.

She felt his lips turn up into a smile against her sensitive skin, and then her vision went black with pleasure. Her legs jerked slightly as she felt shots of warmth up her spine and down her thighs.

Keith moved up to look at her face, and his smirk of satisfaction made Kanna laugh.

"Where did you learn that?" she asked, quirking up her brow.

He shrugged, smugly. "It was my first time, maybe I'm just a natural."

Kanna moved up to sit on her knees and leaned her head up to kiss his lips. She ran her hands across his bare torso, feeling the ridges and bends of his muscles and scars. She slid his underwear off and, looking down, finally saw him entirely. She must have been blushing, because Keith chuckled lightly with amusement. The look on her face made it very obvious that she was impressed.

Keith then placed his hands around her waist and lifted her up, setting her down further onto the bed.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked, leaning down on top of her.

"Never been more sure of anything." she responded.

His fingers made their way between her legs, and she felt his touches exploring. Then his fingers were gone, and she felt him on her entrance, slowly making his way in.

Keith's hands intertwined with hers, and she squeezed him tightly. Kanna felt herself stretch to allow him in, and it was painful. Her breath hitched, and she made a slight face of discomfort.

"Are you okay?" asked Keith, his eyes searching hers with concern.

"Yes, I'm okay." she responded, kissing his shoulder gently.

So he continued. He was slow and gentle, looking into her eyes for any clues of pain.

She felt him move in waves, in and out of her, rhythmically getting closer and closer to her.

The ache between her legs slowly turned into pleasure - the feeling of him feeling like a caress to her senses.

Kanna had never felt so incredible. She wrapped her legs around his torso, inviting him closer and deeper. She never wanted him to stop.

The sensation grew steadily and intensely, and that same excruciating feeling was pressing on her lower abdomen.

Keith's eyes shut tightly, and his breath began to shift into moans. Kanna could hear him against her ear, making her bite her lower lip with anticipation.

It was then that both of them felt an explosive feeling run through their bodies like firecrackers in their veins.

Kanna's nails dug into Keith's back, and his fingers grabbed at her hair and waist, squeezing through the sensation.

Once the feeling began to dissipate, they looked at each other through panting breaths.

"Are you okay?" Keith asked.

Kanna chuckled. "I've never been better." she admitted.

He smiled and kissed her once more, holding her face to him.

Kanna had never experienced anything like the feeling of being so connected to someone she cared about so much. It made so much sense to her why people loved doing this so much.

She then felt him slide out of her, moving to lay down on the bed. He pulled the blanket to lay it over the both of them, enveloping their bodies.

His arm moved to pull her against his chest.

"I love you." he whispered in her ear. "More than you'll ever know."

But his words didn't mean as much. It was the way he stroked her hair as she fell asleep; that's when she knew he really did.

—-

The next morning, Kanna woke up with Keith's arm wrapped around her.

His familiar warmth against her back was so comfortable; so welcoming.

Once she remembered the events of the night before she started blushing.

But she was happier than ever. Her heart was singing.

Keith was amazing, and she was so grateful to have him.

She turned around to face him, and saw a very peaceful boy, sound asleep. His breath escaped through his slightly open lips, and he looked so angelic.

Kanna fought the urge to touch him, afraid to wake him up. So instead, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of him.

She prayed that the rest of her life would feel at least half as good as that moment.