Two As One (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

His own face became red as he attempted to register how badly he wanted her in that moment. He was panting and his body felt warm - too warm.

Keith snapped out of his daze when he felt Kanna pull at the hem of his shirt, her fingers grabbing the fabric frantically. He obliged, sitting up and quickly slipping his black t-shirt out, throwing it aside.

Kanna stared at the boy in front of her, the curves of his torso that had been shaped by battle. Small scars decorated his pale skin, and she felt the urge to kiss every single one of them. She sat up on the bed and slid her own shirt out over her head and tossed it on the floor.

Leaning up, she put a hand on the back of Keith's neck and pulled him back down to her. She felt his eyes on her body, looking at her like he was seeing her for the first time - in a way, he was.

The sight of her made his mind spin, and he couldn't focus on anything else.

Kanna reached up and touched his face. "My paladin" she whispered.

Keith placed his hand over hers and lowered his body so his lips could meet hers. His heart was beating so fast, but he could barely notice. The way his naked stomach was meeting her warm soft skin was intoxicating.

Kanna's arms made their way around his torso, and her nails began to run across his back. She desperately needed to feel him against her, and it nothing felt like it would be enough.

His breath against her neck had her arching her back, grabbing his shoulders and hair.

Suddenly, she felt Keith stop moving and his muscles tensed under her hands. She leaned back to look him in the eyes.

He was blushing. His eyes were eager, but his features were soft. When Kanna looked down, she could see why. His hands were over the button of her pants, and he seemed unsure whether to continue.

"I- I'm sorry. Is this okay?" he asked.

Kanna smiled and ran her fingers through his cascading hair.

"Yeah, it's okay." she said, helping him with the button.

She slid her legs out of her boots and pants, kicking them out of the way. It dawned on her that laying before Keith in her underwear should have felt more embarrassing. And yet, all she could think about was how empty it felt to not have him against her, and how she missed the warmth of his lips.

Kanna's fingers then moved to his pants, pulling them down. Keith leaned back down on the bed, and his legs slid in between hers. She wrapped her thighs around his, and the skin contact was making her breaths feel shallower and more desperate.

Keith began kissing her jaw and slowly moved down to her neck. Kanna let her head fall back, as the boy began to kiss her cleavage. She closed her eyes to take in every sensation.

Suddenly, the light spots along Kanna's body began to shine. Her soul felt alive.

"Keith..." she whispered.

Keith saw the light emanating from her and he was shocked at the beauty of it. He ran his fingers across the lines of little stars sprinkled across her skin. He thought in that moment that Kanna was his universe, and he would gladly spend the rest of his life chasing the light of her stars.

The trail of lights led his hands to her back, where he unclasped her bra. He kissed the skin of her breasts gently, and Kanna made a soft moaning sound in response.