46- •How we met•

?????? ???? (Springtrap) POV-

Hah this fool thinks he can keep me hidden deep within, but's he's fortunately terribly wrong. I've disliked this guy the day he decided to die inside my animatronic form... I'm different from the other animatronics, I have forms. Seeing that I was created by William himself, he had made me to have the ability to shift between human and animatronic. He wanted me to prey on innocent kids, I refused and he simply scrapped me. He kicked me off stage and broke me until I was only able to sit in one place and stare.

Henry creates his own masterpiece and that particular animatronic replaced me- SpringBonnie was her name. She didn't have forms but had a personality of her own. Her Green eyes shown brighter than mine ever had, she played the guitar that once belonged to me. She was able to entertain the children and sing along a with my good friend Fredbear while I stayed in a darkened room waiting for freedom. Fredbear also had a human form as well as his robotic, he preferred to be what he was meant to be... a murderous machine. He had killed William's youngest son from the fault of his oldest son and his friends.

I was lost and afraid.. I wanted to see my friend again. I longed for fresh air and begged to be able to stand again, but.. I was broken psychically and mentally. I was betrayed by my creator all because I declined to be a a child slasher- I don't know what I did wrong, to why I deserved such punishment for granting lives to children. I was ashamed of Fredbear, he did what William wanted; only killing the wrong child... it angered and saddened me to hear of what my friend had truely become. I didn't think I'd be able to look at him the same way again if ever seeing him again since I was still locked up. How was I finding out all this news to the lack of my presence?

Well... William had forgotten one day that I was still in the room. He effortlessly scrapped someone into the cellar while shutting the door without looking back. A person I haven't recognised- I soon found out who he was. I heard shuffling around before I was suddenly blinded by light. The man stood high as he later eyes on me in utter shock, he looked similar to a clown? A Red nose, one Blue eye, Brownish-Red hair and White pastel skin. His outfit was very interesting as it intimated similar to a formal suit and a clowns scheme. A Yellow and Green party hat with an Orange Pom-Pom on the end sat to the side on top of his head. Razor sharp teeth could be seen as he wore a confused smirk- he tilts his head as he stared at me.

I shift a little uncomfortably, his eyes widen at this action. "Oh! you're alive, sorry I wasn't so sure" he happily chirps. "So, this is where you ended up" he looked around while speaking.
I nod wearily, confused.
"Oops, I should've told you who I am! I'm Ennard, you're Springrap if I remember correctly?" He exclaims joyfully while sticking a hand to me. I struggle to lift my arm but I soon manage as he waits patiently- I start to feel stronger and more healed after this, I almost jump back but Ennard kept hold. "There you go buddy" he finishes while letting my hand return back to me. I watch in awe as I now had the strength to stand, I shakily hop onto my feet as I hold onto the wall for dear life.

"W-What did you do?" I stutter breathlessly as I break into a smile.
"Eh I'll be honest. I have this gift that grants me abilities I guess" he explains returning my smile.
I was so close to breaking into tears before Ennard stopped me by talking, "save the tears man, it's not like I saved the world. Anywaysss I'm gonna explain real quick, on how I know about you and stuff" he effortlessly remarks. I nod in understanding, waiting for him to continue.

"William the douche is also my creator. I know right, big news! Moving on aha, long story short good ol' Will was experimenting with his knowledge with animatronics. He has a fetish for killing kids in particular which I'm sure you know that by now.. so he created a whole bunch of angry kid murderers to do the job oath massacres, sadly his daughter got to close to one and became victim... thing is, Willy was focusing more on to do the dirty work while the others just kinda helped out. I didn't exactly want to forward with this plan but I had no choice, he tried so hard to force me to so I gave in. I didn't kill a child though" he stops dramatically at the end waiting for a reaction.

"Ooo cliffhanger! I love those, don't you?" He happily leans on his heels. I unambiguously stay silent as he sighs, "tough crowd" he sings still with the same tone. "Well? If you didn't kill a child, who'd you kill??" I ask impatiently.
"Ah! He speaks!! I was beginning to think you went mute on me" he laughs hysterically. I start to find this guy a little crazy as he thinks this moment is a funny situation.
"Three random guys. One a night guard anddd two maintenance employees, I found it fun to rid of them. But if it were children... I just couldn't" he finally tells me the answer to which I mentally thank him.

"Aha you're welcome. and I know what you're gonna ask next- 'did you kill any other people than this three' or 'how did you know what I was thinking'. Well, 1: no I didn't, and that's the truth! And 2: I forgot to say that I can read minds so yea, I saved you wasting your breath for their questions" He smuggly answers.
He then proceeded to inform me of EVERYTHING that had occurred while I was locked up in a dark room, he also told me there was light in room because it was apart of his 'abilities'. I was simply mindblowned at the information I had received..

"I had overheard William talking about a Bunny called Springtrap who didn't do as he had advised. I saw pictures of you, saw him drag you like a doll into this room. How he abandoned you for being the good guy! I kept an eye on this room and today I was able to help. I know that eavesdropping isn't respectful but hey, I just love drama" I smile understanding what he was saying.

After few hours of speaking, Ennard soon helped me escape that hellhole I was forced to spend my months in. I found out that Fredbear was doubted missing and SpringBonnie was dismantled by William himself. That didn't surprise me at all.. The Pizzeria was closing down as well since William's son's were practically murdered here.
Ennard took me to a new Pizzeria called 'Fazbear's Fright' it was certainly something . He told me that I could live there so had somewhere to stay safely. And with that, he said his goodbyes and left with a wave, disappearing into thin air.

I was okay for a bit until, a few months and I find out William was on a rampage. Long story short, he set the place on fire and found me somehow. That chilling smile shook me to the core, I was currently in my animatronic form which made it easy for him to take over me. He squished himself in my suit, I felt disgusting having to see this guy again. I could no longer turn into human.. as so I thought. I go to change into my human form but as I try to, my Springlocks release and explode as they mash William graphically. I wince as I feel his boos trickle everywhere, his screams of angling echoed loudly. He thrashed and gurgled, soon coming to an end.

I lose control of my body eventually as his soul possesses me. I can only take control if I use alot of my will power.. I now torture and annoy William to this day as I angrily watch him do whatever he wants with MY body. This guy is truely disgusting!

And now he's wants a particular night guard. I want to somehow help her but I know I can't.. if only Ennard came back to help. My luck runs out as I hear William telling me how he had sent The Nightmares to collect her.. I sometimes think about how William would look at someone else's perspective when he's talking to me. He'd look like a crazy person taking to themselves! Sometimes I can move my mouth while speaking but it's rare that I'm able to. I want this to all end!

What did I do wrong?...

•••••••••••^•••••••••^•••••••••^••••••••••^•••••••••••^••••••••••••^••••••••••^•••••••••••^•••••••••

•Authors notes•

Hiiiiiiii tankschu for reading this book once again!! I was buggered when I wrote this so I'm sorry if this looks like a dogs breakfast. Ahhh anywaysss I hope you guys had a good day/night! 💕💕

:)

Key -

[Name] - your name

•••

Thanks again! <333