22- •A new irritation•

[Name] POV-

It's been quite awhile of just sitting idly on the crappy bed, in complete curiosity of where you were in the Pizzeria now. The room was quiet and in a weird way of calm... you were ripped from you're thoughts as a sound occurred, a sound directly in front of you.

KNOCK

        KNOCK

               KNOCK

your head snaps towards, where you think is the door. Tensing and holding a breath that was most likely carbon dioxide by now-

The door anticipating, and slowly yet steadily creaking open. Dull light flowing into the room from the crack in the doorframe, reaching higher on the floors surface. Your cheeks hurt from being puffed out with air for too long, you let out the agonising breath and immediately get greeted to a thankyou from your, now red cheeks.

-

The door suddenly opens, just enough to fit someone through. I lean forwards on the bed as much as I could, the metal chafes around my wrists getting more stern and tight, trying their best to keep a hold onto me.

I hear footsteps, and just as I thought the door would close right on my only hope- it had someone walk past it instead. I frantically look around and begin to wiggle the chains around, that ever so badly started to rub into my legs and wrists.

The door slams shut and I can now only hear my own pumping heart along with the constant breathing. My mouth wasn't taped shut like it was when Gold had captured me... oh wait, I'm not his prisoner anymore- I'm Freddy's...

I turn my head so my ear was directed to the doors location, trying to hear anything.

"Hello?"

A child's voice calls out. I jolt and clench my jaw as pain shot through every injured part of my body, which is now 99% my whole body.

"Hi!"

The child's voice hollows again, echoing throughout the room- Bouncing off the walls and into my ears.

I still see nothing and begin to wonder if I'm just going completely insane.

"Wha?" I croak out, still searching the room with my wide eyes. Silence.. footsteps.. movements... a giggle. All these sounds played at once, confusing me entirely..

"Ahahaha... ahahahah.... hahahahaha"

Laughter continues and the only light bulb in the room that was providing sweet colour to the room had now switched off,

SMASH

    SHATTER

Well, I guess I'm not getting that back.. the laughs turned into chuckles but soon faded as fast as they appeared. I move my legs so now they are crossed and safe close to me,

A torch switches on, and I stare at it desperately. The torch reorganising itself towards my weak form, shining blindly into my eyes- I squint and shut one eye, trying to make out who the person was or is.

The person moves closer, until I swear they have crawled onto the bed. I freeze, still focusing on the only light source... when suddenly- a face appears in the torch's spotlight,

"Hi!!"

It speaks menacingly and I immediately rear back with a shriek, preparing my legs to kick.

I take no time to stare at the face any longer and aim my legs in it's direction with full force. My foot came into contact with... a stomach? The thing groans and leans over my idle leg, a hand near my foot supporting their body while their stomach wrath's.