44- •Friend's with other's•

Puppet POV-

'Shit shit shit!! They took [Name]!' I smack my forehead out of frustration as I sit on the floor where Nightmare had effortlessly dumped me. What am I going to do! My throat starts to throb as I remember the intense hold that almost took my eternal life. I stand wobbly to my feet, still shaking from anger as I do so- why would Purple Guy send MORE minions? He already had the Shadows and still has that rascal of a Security Guard. It doesn't make any sense... unless, he was using them as a distraction. The Nightmares were simply here to confuse and distract! I dash to the doors that lead to the eating area but before I could yank open the door, it opened quickly in front of me.

"Gold! The Nightmares were here!! They took [Name]... we must act fast and accordingly," Gold's features turn from dumbstruck to furious after receiving my news.
"They what." He demands lowly. I've never seen him like this before.. 'he cares about her huh?' I ponder in my thoughts as Gold ran into the room behind me to see is anything was left from them or if there were any clues to where they went. "They used teleportation, dark magic concoction. Urgh! Why did you let them take her!?" Gold sneers at me. I start to explain my reasoning but he allows nothing of the sort-

"I don't want to hear your petty excuse. I KNEW you highly disliked her! I didn't want to believe it at first.. but now I see your true colours." Everything goes quiet, even the flickering of the ceiling light. Gold huffs angrily- "you stay here with the others in case anything happens." He orders sternly to my direction as he disappears into thin air.
I stood there shocked and betrayed; my heart ached as I recall his venom laced words that were shoved straight down my gob. His words played non-stop in my head-

'I knew you highly disliked her.'

'I don't want to hear your petty excuse!'

'I now see your true colours.'

My lungs hyperventilate as I sniff back my tears. I decide to leave the now darkened room to avoid any more annoying emotions, I walk my way to the eating room. I normally teleport my way to places as I highly prefer to avoid the thing called 'exercise'. I just don't feel like using my teleportation access at this moment... and that's extremely rare for that to be a possibility for myself. 'I guess I'll do as he ordered now' i think gloomily in my mind.

•••

Freddy POV-

I walk to the stage and admire its clean appearance, it always was great to see the stage in good condition after being cleaned freshly. I stare at the backdrop, a sun and a few clouds stuck on the wall to resemble happiness and most importantly; warmth. I feel bad for hurting [Name] but at the same time I really don't care.. she didn't even apologise for making me look like a complete fool! I don't even know why I fell for her so quickly... maybe it's because I have no one? Maybe it's because I feel alone all the time and seek comfort and company. I'll probably never find the problem to this whole equation- at least I feel peaceful when I'm the source to children's smiles and joy.

"Freddy- oh! My apologies, I see that you are busy" a quiet familiar voice speaks behind me. A certain voice that I haven't heard in years-
"Ennard!?" I gasp as I whip around to face him. Sure enough it's him; "Hey bud! You remember me" he speaks with delight, a large smile spreading across his sheet white skin.
"Of course! How could I forget you" I reply with the same joyful manner.
I suddenly stop smiling- "what's the matter?" Ennard asks completely confused.
I look into his Blue eyes, "what brings you here??" I ask wearily.

"Aha, is that what you're worried about? Don't fret! I'm just here on a condition" he keeps his jolly smile. The red circles on his cheeks only making him look more happy- "a condition?" I reply, not getting what he means by 'condition'.
"Eh Puppet requested my assistance.." he admits sheepishly. I stare to the ground, 'Puppet's still here?' Thinking to myself I hadn't noticed that Ennard was staring at me.
"Yea, he is"  oh right... I forgot he's a mind reader. 'God I'm surrounded by mind readers!' I scream in my mind. Ennard chuckles, "that must suck.. I can't imagine what it's like!" He sarcastically comments while pretending to wipe away tears.