6- •Home sweet home•

< [Name] > POV

I finally arrive home, heart still racing and extremely sore muscles; however the walk home was peaceful and fast. I fumble around for the house keys and thankfully without stranding my bag this time, found them. I still don't know where that purple haired freak went! It's bothers me so much, but the more the think about it the more I feel stupid freaking out like I did,

I mean where could the guy go! It's not like he could just quit his job and with a 'see yah!', he probably was in the kitchen OR maybe he went behind that purple, star patterned curtain stage? I don't really know, all I know is that I panicked for no damn reason and because of that, now my hand is screaming with agony!

They make it look so easy in the movies but in reality, slamming your hand onto something whilst your in a frenzy, really isn't an intelligent or ideal tactic to do.

I run inside quietly so I don't wake up anyone else, it like my feet instantly knew where it go. Once in my own space, I rip off my wretched uniform and hop into a nice worthwhile shower, I kinda forgot its early in the morning still so I began singing... my poor, poor neighbours. Also my family..

I quickly hop into my [f/p] PJ's and dive into bed snuggling between my pillows and cushions and skipping dinner. Just as I predicted, my dreams weren't peaceful at all; it's funny, I haven't even seen what those 'robots' look like properly in person, the only detail I know about their appearance is their hair colour yet I still conjure nightmares to haunt me.

I guess the fact that their unintentional killers, makes it worse. I know a little description of them though, there's two guys and one lady- the posters painting the windows in front of the Pizzeria, which I'd spent staring at. There must me something behind those closed off curtains, now looking back I noticed a white wooden 'sorry, out of order' sign.

I remember seeing 4 posters for I'm guessing, for each character/mascot of the Establishment. Brown, yellow, purple and last but not least, red! I guess I didn't look too much at the posters then especially if MISSED one of those killer demons.

Now as time processes, I'm getting excited for some odd reason, I wanna see who this person that's hiding away is! Curiosity must have gotten the best of me.. I'll think about more about it again once I wake up, for now I'm tired as hell and need the sleep, well as much as I can gather at least...

{Time skip- 5 hours}

I wake to the smell of food, birds chirping and of course, the suns rays greeting my eyes once I try to open them.

Recalling all the events from yesterday, made me groan and abruptly sit up, immediately snapping my head towards my alarm clock as I let out a big yawn. At first the green numbers were blurry and seemed to be moving side to side but once I regained eyesight, the alarm clock answered 11:15am.

"Well at least I can eat and.. wait! School!" I jump out of bed tripping in the process, running into my wardrobe which seemed to be further away from my bed than usual, I run inside of it and began searching for my uniform but it not there?

'What?... OH! Ugh, I don't go to school anymore!' Slapping my face I slump to the floor, gasping my messy ponytail roughly, staying up to 6:00am at a creepy place with creepy people out to get me had made me think I had shitty education to attend! Maybe this job isn't worth it.. I need the job and all, but what good would  that money go towards if I'm dead? Oh yeah, my funeral funds...

I hop up onto my feet, and began choosing what to wear for the day, picking up [shorts/jeans] and my [f/c] hoodie. I easily fixed my hair so now it looks somewhat tame instead of a birds nest, heading my way to the kitchen I notice [b/n] sitting at the computer snacking on something as per usual.

He caught me staring and his expression suddenly changed to confusion to laughter, laughing whilst pointing towards my face.

'Weird." I shrugged it off and went on my way to grab myself a nice warm cup of [tea/coffee] but as I passed the fridge, something caught in the corner of my eye that grabbed my attention. I took a few steps back to see what it was and-

I looked horrible! My reflection looked looked back at me with a tired and shocked expression, I looked so.. dead! Pale skin, bags under my eyes followed with dark circles. I definitely needed more sleep and I most definitely can't let my parents see me like this,

They'd think I was attacked! And then they'd force me to either drive to work instead or simply quit, I wasn't confident in driving yet so I distance myself from opportunities as much as I possibly can. Hang on, where were my parents? Only little shit was here and of course eating all the food... As much I hate talking to him, i walk over to him already regretting doing so;

"Hey, [b/n].. where's Mum and Dad??" He didn't even flinch or look up at me, little turd. I have no choice but to tap him on the shoulder which he HATES, he despises it so much that it you even put a leaf on him he'll turn into the hulk and start raging. I really don't want his wrath today especially after my long night but I needed to where they were.

I hold my breath once he registered my hand and whips his head around, his face plastered with a look of disgust, I sigh and repeat my question carefully but bitter sweetly. He just replies with a shrug and returns to his game, it looked like he was playing 'Undertale'.

I absolutely loved that game and still very much do to this day, though I don't understand why he decided to play it himself, he normally prefers killing/shooting games! Also he didn't get mad when I layed my hand on his shoulder.. maybe he's changing, into a better; more normal person? Pfft! Nah.

I shuffle away shaking my head in confusion. I guess it doesn't matter where my good old Mum and Dad are, I seriously don't want them making a million untrue assumptions about my newfound appearance, thanks to the stupid job I took.

Returning to me quiet yet peaceful room, I could finally relax and start watching YouTube. It took me a few moments to remember where I left my phone last and then it clicked, I spring off my comfy bed to the bag that was trashed on the floor and had taken a journey with me yesterday.. only thing is, it wasn't pleasurable and I certainly did NOT enjoy my stay-

One that I never want to take again. The [f/c] duffel bag looked worn and had multiple spider webs with hints of dust all over it. Great! I got my own personal sample of that shithole, a souvenir, just what I wanted! My sarcastic remark made me smirk a little.

My eyes widen when I see something.. my hand! I-its blue and P-purple with a slight green texture mixed with it! It's my right hand too, the hand I use for everything. I stare at it, paralysed- I reach and shaky hand to touch it but as soon as I did I yanked my hand well away with a yelp.

"Damn that hurts, real bad!" I glare at it a few more moments and sigh. Better cover it up I guess... of all the places I could've gotten injured and it was my hand I write with! I guess my panic mode kicked in too much and I switched the tablet into my left hand while my dominant hand took the beating.

Figuring it's natural for you're body to do that, always using the dominant hand if something needs to be done fast, just automatically goes with the hand you've grown too familiar with since a young age. I gotta use my left alot more then, train it so I can use both equally when needed.

Aside from that, I found my phone and now my plan is to watch videos and then catch some sleep, after all, I wouldn't want to scare the poor cartoon people away! That would be taking their fun away or.. job? I have no idea what they call, mistaking a night guard as an endo-skeleton then murdering them is.

I fall deep into the world of the internet, laughing at memes and texting friends before slowly drifting off to sleep.

•Authors notes•

Ayyyy thanks for reading this! This took alot of brain power from my non existent brain so I hope I wrote something decent! 😊💕

< key >
[b/n] ~ brothers name
[f/c] ~ favourite colour
[shorts/jeans] ~ choose one of them
[tea/coffee] ~ choose one of the two

I know most of you would know that but just in case, the 'key' hopefully helped someone out. :)
<3