50- •I love you•

[Q/A] - ^ play the song when it's lemon time ;)
*another warning in case any of you's have forgotten. This will be a explicit chapter, so if you wish to advert your eyes then do so. I'll put a face - '( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)' that will signify that the lemon/smut is in the next paragraph. Okay I'll stop talking, have funnn~

•••••••••••••=••==••••••
••••••••====•••==••••••••••••••••••

;))

—-

[Name] POV-

I was so awkward after my adrenaline died down. I actually kiss this guy! I fricken liked it too!! And now we're a 'thing'? I can't believe this is happening... I still don't fully trust him but I still do a little. I felt Gold staring at me as I contemplated all this- i wasn't wearing a skirt  as the Pizzeria gets quite cold from the air conditioner, but outside it's extremely humid.
I shift a little under his gaze, the more I look at him- the more I find him handsome... he actually isn't bad looking. I used to think he was the biggest dickhead of them  all, but now I'm actually changing my mind. "G-Goldie??" I ask shakily. After a few seconds I immediately cover my mouth with both hands, 'did I just? I gave him a nickname!? Why did that happen!' I scream in my thoughts rapidly.

I stop abusing my mind when I feel a hand gently hold onto my shoulder. I look back from the ground, "it's ok. I don't mind that nickname at all~ call me it however much you like." He cooes into my ear. I start to blush profusely, my eyes widening as I suddenly get picked up. I squeak a little, memories flashing back to when I was picked up by Gold the first time we met.. only this time, he was holding me bridal style. What was he planning to do? Where was he taking me?? Questions scattered around as we made it to a room. A room I instantly recognised. The basement cellar thingy that I was held captive by no other than Goldie himself- wait! Did I seriously call him that again!? I mean it does suit him better.. and he did say he didn't mind being called that.. bwah! Whatever.

He continues to walk and reaches to a door, it opened and another room appeared. 'Is this his room?' I ponder in amazement. The room was beautifully decorated and so well put together. Something you'd see in movies about a prince or a princess. A huge bed sat in the middle of the room, it looked so soft!
I slowly get put onto the bed, I move around so that I'm sitting cross legged. Gold moved his hair out of his face, but as he did that- he had forgotten that the scratch marks were still freshly present on his cheek. They've healed up a little but still bleed a little. I look at him with concern, "don't worry [Name], I'm immortal. This will all go away." He explains reassuringly. I don't buy that excuse but I decide to let it go.

I fidget with my fingered nervously, now realising that I was is HIS room. Not any room but HIS. A blush spreads out on his face a she struggles to keep eye contact, "I-I want to try something... but you don't have to if you're not ready." He stuttered. That's funny, he never stutters.. or from what I've seen so far.
I think for a bit of what he meant by that- my brain comes up with one reasoning... he wants to.. oh lord. How the hell am I supposed to know if I'm ready for THAT, we only started dating a few minutes ago. Or maybe if was an hour ago? I can't exactly remember. He would be disappointed if I say no.. I want to give him what he needs. I think some more before slowly and unsurely nodding to his request.
His face clear with shock, my face only reddening even more. "You sure?." I nod once more without hesitation. Goldie-Gold, ugh! I'll just go by his nickname..
he nods understandably and puffs out a breath. You stand up and take a few steps towards him unsurely-

••••••••••••••••••••••••

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Okay you can play the song now)