24- •A disturbing warning•

[Name] POV-

I had no idea why I returned to my prison room thingy... it just felt like the right decision. I need to ask Puppet way more questions anyway.

I only got a few hours of sleep but I'm not at all tired, I actually feel more alive. Maybe it's because I 'befriended' that robot bunny? I still can't take Bonn for granted, Gold said that we were 'friends' but he ended up slapping that possibility in my face first time he got the chance.

I miss home, I miss being able to live normally... I want to leave this place and never look back, never return and live happily ever after. My parents are probably worried sick and  my brother, {b/n} has probably taken claim to my room by now..

I wish I never took this god forbidden job, it's one of the worst decisions I've made to work at this Pizzeria.

I was currently facing away from the door, the door cracked open slightly so I could get some fresh air to ventilate into the square room. I keep hearing sounds and movement outside and on different sides of the walls, possibly vermin or the robots themselves..

I close my eyes, hoping to drift off to sleep. I keep hearing sounds, footsteps per say- they kept getting closer and dominate, nearing closer to my curled up form... I squeeze my eyes shut and remain still, whatever it was; it wasn't going to leave. The footsteps stop and the room creeps into silence once more,

I hear a door shut before the silence was once again greeted into the atmosphere. I stay curled up with my eyes shut for what felt like years, before I finally get the courage to seek out what the cause of the racket was..

"Puppet?!"

I jump and my back slams into the wooden headboard of the old worn bed that I had been using since Puppet brought me here to a "safer" room. Puppet replies with an amused grin and takes a few steps away from the shadows that attack the corners of the room.

"Why yes, that's me!," gesturing towards himself cockily. I however, cross my arms and frowned so much that my face burned with immediate exhaustion.

"Careful, there's a legend that- if the wind changes, your face will stay like that.. forever,"

"What sort of legend is that!?" I raise my voice towards the black and white figure, who was just enjoying my fear and confusion.

"A legend, for you to abide by," he chuckles and returns his eye-piercing stare,

"Trust me, a frown doesn't look pretty on you. A frown doesn't look pretty on anyone for that matter, but it would be a shame if your face would be stuck; like you had just eaten a lemon for the rest of your life,"

"Legends aren't real.." I rest my facial muscles and advert my gaze to the mattress under me.

"Well, they can be real.. it depends if one believes in it. Not everything is a hoax, what's real is real and what's fake is fake- legends are both combined, therefore causing them to confuse and trick people. What your thinking right now, that it's all absurd; you could be terribly wrong, without even knowing it,"

I guess he's right, he does have a point.. though I'd never admit it to him. Taking in his wise choice of words, I relax and give up the conversation.