13- •He's all broken•

[Name] POV-

I was mucking around with my time! I should be trying to get out of here, not laying on the disgusting floor thinking about the great pain that was coursing through my entire body. The Blonde isn't here right now... he left angrily after I spat at him. I know, it was very unladylike to perform an action like that- I kinda liked the shocked expression he had, it made him look pathetic.

My emotions are turning to anger and cause great hatred for that Golden Bear. He has kicked me and kidnapped me, he's even starving me! When he gets back, I'm gonna show him the fire that still stays lit within me. I won't give up... I can't. I know I don't have much of a chance of living, but I still want to try.

It was quiet... and cold. Nothing but darkness filled my vision and the smell of the room had a very exotic texture.

I jolt at the sound of the door handle being turned. I brace myself for that Nightmare to show his vile face- but it never came... I cock my head to the side and wait. Nothing.. I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding and somewhat relax once more.

I can hear footsteps outside, but at day there always is some form of footsteps. It makes me sad to think that, I'm in here and the rest of the people are out there getting a performance and eating delicious Pizza.

I sigh and slump once more. I was still on my side, it hurt to move and the chains limited the glory of stretching.

The door... it started to emit a sound from the handle again. I immediately shoot up, I don't want him or someone to see me worthlessly scrapped aside. The duct tape in my mouth somehow getting tighter from the anticipation.

The door swings open and to my demise, it was him. I keep my gaze on him before reverting it once he payed attention to my form. He just stared and I noticed he was holding a soft drink and Pizza. My stomach rumbles with delight and lust, my mouth dribbling under the tape. I need that food!

I continue to return the stare but every time I looked into his eyes, I got a uneasy feeling. He can read minds and teleport but I don't know what other power he holds. He obviously strong for carrying me here but he doesn't look like he is... very strange indeed.

I watch at he grabs a slice of Pizza and holds it near his mouth. My eyes grow a little wider and my stomach lets out a cry once again. He suddenly stops and stares once more- I shrunk under his gaze and he starts to move towards me. In no time, he was right in front of me with the Pizza slice... I watch the good as some of it's topping fall to the floor.

'At least he chose a good flavour of Pizza' I instantly remind myself that he can hear my thoughts.. he tilts his head. He must think I'm so weird for thinking about the flavour of the food.

He kneels down in front of me still with silence.. I try to speak but it was all muffled, I squint my eyes to try and communicate with him. I want this duct tape off, it was constantly ripping as my skin and very tight around my mouth. Somehow the Bear seemed to understand and reaches for the duct tape.

I reer back a little from the sudden movements. He starts to pull off the duct tape as it left a sticky mark behind, he was pulling it off slowly until when he got to the middle. He rips it off quickly and I instinctively try to move my hands to the pained area. I let out a whine but he still keeps his emotions put.

He scoots a little closer and starts to raise the Pizza near my mouth... I look at it eagerly but before he neared it close enough for me to eat it, he snapped it away and stuffed it into his own mouth. I look at him with disgust which to what he reruns with a quizzical look. I huff and stare elsewhere, my arms would be crossed right now if they weren't bound behind me.

I test the chains but they hold a tight grip, reminding me of the immense pain from the wound I had gotten from that Redhead before I'd been taken into captivity. I look back at him without himself noticing- he had a pained expression painted onto his face. A face that made me feel a little bad for him somehow...

"... y-you okay?" I ask hoarsely, it had been so long since I had spoken.

He stares at me and puts on a fake smirk before standing back up again. Walking to the table to grab the soft drink and beginning to sit down when I just had enough of this crap.

"Hey! I asked if you were okay and I know I shouldn't be asking you that because I'm the one who has a badly cut arm and a great pain to my hip! I'm the one laying in my own filth and constantly wondering if my body will keep operating because I'm starving!" I snap at him loudly.

His face a little taken back at my outburst but soon was unfazed.

"Laying in you're own filth... laying in you're own damn filth. I'm the one that's been laying in my own filth for at least 30 years! I have lost count of the days I've been wanting to dismantle myself, but you're having the time of your life not being killed." He yells back with a sad and angry expression.

What did he mean by laying in filth for 30 years and why did he say about me not being killed is an amazing thing?

"I don't und-

"You won't ever understand. There's alot about us Performers that you don't know, but I'm going to save you the trouble and let you keep the last strain of sanity that is present within." He interrupted.

I was shocked at this and decided to keep my mouth shut. He looked away and sat down..

"I'm so hungry.." I break the silence and he snaps his head to my direction, his face showing annoyance.

He storms over to me and holds me in place by my shoulders. He proceeds to raise one of his hands and whips it down, slapping across my face. I gasp and shudder, my neck felt like it had almost broken and the pain was unbearable. I stare away from the Beast when he roughly grabs my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"Look at me!" He screams. I look into his eyes and begin to tremble.

"Now, I'm only going to give you one more chance. You keep that pretty big mouth of yours shut.. or else." He states coldly whole barring his teeth.

"Well then, what are you waiting for? Kill me, finish me off already!" I yell into his face, his face getting more twisted my anger.

He grabs ahold of my neck with one hand and begins to squeeze, now cutting off my oxygen. I gasp and squirm around, trying to move my arms to I could try to pry his hands away. I should just keep my mouth shut...

My eyes as wide as saucers and my vision starting to blacken. My gaggles now sounding fuzzy and blurry, The Golden Bear now fazing into a big blob. I continue to attempt to breath.. but no such luck. I get dizzy and lightheaded before finally,

My eyes flutter shut as I go unconscious, for who knows how long.

———————————
———————————————

•Authors notes•

Hiii, thanks for reading! I wasn't sure about this chapter but here it is~ :)
I was actually hungry while writing this so the Pizza part was hell to write , whoops.. XD

Key-
~ = means if the person if dragging out the word.
Soft drink - Soda

Check out my other books! ;)

<333