7- •Another stressful night•

< [Name] > POV

I wake up and groggily sit upright, yawning and stretching in the process. I had slept in because it was already 7:40pm! Staying up to survive doesn't have its perks obviously... I spring out of bed and decide to take yet another shower, I still felt as if I hadn't had one and I hate that feeling- the feeling of that disgusting dust and spider webs from that place on me, I shudder at my thoughts reminder. Boy am I ready for night 2...

Soon enough, I'm out of the shower and now TRYING to choose what to wear. I'm useless at making clothes look cute, so I just go with- [f-s/s]
(Favourite singers shirt, choose one)
And the classic ripped jeans. I smell food again so I guess I'll go feast on that before I have to worry about returning to that hellhole they call 'fun'

I walk into the kitchen and become greeted with a sweet aroma of.... soup?

"Hey Mum, what'cha cooking?" Seriously if it's soup I'd rather starve.

"Hello sweetie, you're favourite- chicken soup". NO! That's not my favourite at all! Soup isn't that bad, but the only time I have soup is when I'm sick and I don't want the horrible memories to flood in.

"Who suggested the soup?" I'm very sceptic of this food choice, someone must've told Mum to cook this.

"You're brother, dear"

Okay that's it! Little shit is gonna die today- nahh I'll just have a civil understanding conversation with him. I search for the pig who suggested such food, I know I'm calling him alot of names BUT he has been worse towards me so stuff it! I find him seated at the computer that he now owns, it used to be the family computer- but now my parents gave it to him since he only wrecked it by putting all of his YouTube crap and his gaming stuff.

I decide not to tap him on the shoulder. I speak louder than I did last time. "[b/n], why did you choose soup for dinner?"

"Because I can." He states bluntly like he's the king.

"Okay then, but since when do you like soup yet even eat it!?" He stays well away from soup as much as he can do I'm SO confused to why he chose soup.

"Since now, and I just eat it now." He replies with a shrug. He's starting to get on my nerves, I sleep in until dinner and I wake up to see my new brother. He's definitely changing, definitely...
I take it as an answer and leave him to continue munching on his newfound love for soup.

I obediently ate the soup and chucked the rest out. I just couldn't force myself to eat the whole thing, the spider webs and dust from the Pizzeria kept coming back into my thoughts- I don't know why I'm being so stupid! Their just gross and shouldn't exist.

> Time skip- 11 hours <

It was now 11:30pm and I am already set to go, my [f/c] duffel bag isn't as filled as it was yesterday and I made sure to put my uniform on now so I didn't have to in their unsanitary toilets, when I went in there to get changed- i kid you not I saw a used nappy... on.... the..... floor. That was right next to me mind you! I have sworn to myself, never to go back into their disgusting and gross toilets.

I'm nervous to return to the job but I think I'll be ok, if I don't doze off or get lost in thought then I can keep track of the people. Especially that purple haired guy, he loves hiding and moves fast! That blonde lady seems to stand in the eating area alot and the brunette guy is always standing on stand, he must be the leader... or something like that.

I checked my phone to see the time, it was now 11:40pm. Shit! I'm running late! Crap crap crap- I continued yelling words in my head whilst hurrying and tripping, I checked to see if my phone was fully charged- it said it was at 80%, meh good enough.