59- •The grand finale• PART. 1

^
{play the song :') }

••••••••••••\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\••••••••••••

<><><><><>~<<<~><

•••••••••••••••••••
[Name] POV-

My eyes flutter open gracefully. My breathing at a fast pace and I felt extremely nervous...
I was in Puppet's recovery room, why??
My legs move from the bed to the cold tiled floor with ease. I jerk back to feel immense pain in my neck area- the pain instantly shoots agony through me. I gasp as tears well up in my eyes threatening to escape and fall.
I place a hand at the spot but flinch my hand away at the touch..

I think hardly, trying to recover any memory- 'think [Name], think!' My mind chanted. Soon my eyes widen.. I remember now.
I was attacked..... he lost control yet again. And I got hurt because of it.
'Why me all the time?' I ponder sadly to myself. Ignoring the constant pain in my neck, I arise to my feet successfully. Walking wobbly to the door, I start to hear commotion from outside this very room. 'What was going on?'
I go to open the door- the handle starts to turn on it's own and I jolt back fearfully.
The door soonly enough swings open slowly with a small creak, I go to ask who's there but I stop myself to be enveloped in a warm hug.

"Oh my god! You're okay!! I heard your screams but Ennard told me to stay away and I didn't know what to do, so I was worried sick! And... and!" I realise it's [y/n] who has her arms tightly wrapped around me, her voice trembling and unable to finish her sentence.
"I'm okay, don't worry" I assure her soothingly. She relaxes and pulls back to stare at me-
"You look horrible!" She says with shock.
'Gee thanks...'

"Are you sure you're okay!?" She asks worrying even more. I giggle at her concern over me, "yes! I'm positive. It's just alot to take in.." I mumble in a dull tone.
"That dickhead had no right to attack you like that! You deserve better than that scumbag!!" She shakes my shoulder whilst explaining this.
"He just needs time.." I reply adverting my gaze. She sighs, "you really do love him.. don't you?" A faint smile on her lips.
I slowly nod, unsure of my feelings for him now that he had hurt me for the one hundredth time.
"You're way to good for him y'know?" She whispers, with hopeful eyes that I'd agree.
My face converts into a frown- I shrug her hands off me and take a step back. I go to speak but no words came out of my mouth.. instead, another voice suddenly speaks.

"Springtrap is going to win for sure" a familiar voice echos. I look to see Ennard leaning on the door frame with a smirk- "Huh!?" Both [y/n] and I yell in unison. We send daggers in his direction; "what? I thought we were speaking about things that are impossible" He smugly says.
We stand there on silence still glaring his way, he shifts under our stares uncomfortably. "No? Okay.. my bad" He mumbles with a sly grin.
"Argh so annoying!" The girl next to me yells in frustration, I couldn't help but laugh.
"Ok I'll say this now. That was a pretty good punchline you had there Ennard" I encourage him cheerfully with a giggle.
"Why thank you! Finally someone understands my humour!!" He claps his hands together in glee.

"Dammit [Name]! You've boosted his ego" [y/n] whines unhappily.
"Come onnnn, take a joke" I tease with a slight nudge to her shoulder. She finally breaks out of her serious stance into a laughing mess.
I join along with her, however- Ennard was suddenly acting different.
He was checking outside the room cautiously..
"Guys! Shh. I hear something" He whisper shouts at us. Our noises die down as we listen carefully.
"It's good to see that you're better [Name], but you're gonna have to gather strength for what comes next" Ennard says to me seriously, my face drops as the mention of 'what comes next'.