38- •Lot's of drama•

Jacob POV-

I return safely to the burnt down Pizzeria to which my Master lives in. I honestly don't see why he'd enjoy living in charcoal ruins but it's his decision I guess..
I can already tell he's watching me through the cameras, I have a feeling he doesn't trust me. I did as he asked and now for my reward he had promised me-
I walk mindlessly into the old night guard office. But Master is no longer there..

I got I turn around but only to suddenly get deprived off air supply,

"Did you do what I asked?" A cold tone speaks behind me, their grip tightening on my neck. I struggle to breathe and speak, hands desperately clawing at his firm grip.
"Y-... yes!" I manage to sputter out.
The man gives one last squeeze on my neck and I almost fall unconscious. I think his goal was to make me black out but for some reason I didn't.. I stumble back but he only replaced the space between us with steps towards me.

"How do I know you're not telling a fib" I turn fully to the Golden Bunny slightly petrified. He leans closer to my face, his body smells of rotten flesh and dry blood- I almost gag. His silver eyes scanning me for an answer.
"Because. If I did, you'd kill me" I admit shakily. Master smirks at this,

"Well let's find out shall we? I have a sneaky feeling you have disobeyed me. But I would feel extremely sorry for your sake for lying to me" he says thoughtfully.
I shiver and take a deep breath, "I can assure that I did what I was requested to do. I even added a little touch; I made sure that guard you want, saw what I had done. She read the message and that look of fright on her face was priceless!" I clap my hands together out of excitement. Master simply shakes his head,

"You do know you've died once before. It would be an honour to ensure a second time- mess up my plan and you won't even get to take two steps before your pathetic existence ceases for good" he warns me sternly to which I nod understandingly.
"I won't let you down" I remark after him.

"Let's hope so. It would be a shame if your girlfriend had to disappear" I freeze after his words. The sentences burning into my head and running my blood cold. Before I took the job at the Pizzeria, I had a girlfriend- Sky. She was wonderful! But... a guy better than me had somehow taken my angel away. He made rumours about me and everyone believed him- even her. I then became reckless and sadistic, no one liked who I now was. I lost friends and even some of my family; I was a horrible person. So I took the job at the Pizzeria hoping that it will cheer me up since the lance is supposed to me sunshine and butterfly's!

I didn't get along with the other employees and that lead me to lose my life. I still don't understand how I'm alive now.. but I regret not saying goodbye to my darling Sky. God I wish I could see her one last time.. I'm now a prisoner to Master and am forced to do whatever he orders. I don't understand why he tells me to call him 'Master' but he has threatened to slice my neck open if I called him otherwise. I don't actually know his real name and I think it's for the best. Now that I'm basically his slave or minion, I have started to evolve back into the guy I was before I lost my girl. I'm felling guilt but not at the same time.. it's like I'm fighting with myself.

For which personality I truely want. I kinda enjoy being my darker side, but my nicer side is healthier.. I know this is weird but Master has mentioned something about having a switch in his brain, a switch that you can choose to turn off so you can let go of your humanity and feel nothing. No emotions, nothing. He told me that I've done if before and I need to do it agains once I'm becoming the good person I used to be.

I refuse to tamper with my personality though. Master is a psycho-sociopath weirdo, killer- he has no remorse and no humanity. He's completely empty; a emotionless void of hopelessness. When I tied Foxy and Chica up like I had.. I felt sorry for them a little, but only a little. It was funny to see them squirm and it was glorious to see the colour drain for the night guards face.

What a delight today has been. The battle upcoming will be a big one and Master seems to know what he's doing. I want to get my events on Mike and Jeremy that's for sure, I almost killed em' but I just wasn't quiet lucky that day.
I stand in the office alone and breathing heavily, still a bit taken aback from the whole events. Master doesn't like to greet with a nice 'hello' he prefers a chokehold instead or maybe things way worse than that.

I haven't seen what his full insanity looks like but I don't think I honestly want to witness it. I know that side of him shows itself completely whilst he his killing.

A part of me says im serving him because he somehow got me to stay alive and part of me thinks that I am because I have no choice but a third part of me.. says I'm doing what he wants to keep Sky safe and sound. I don't even know how he knows about her! But I just protect her from him. She shouldn't ever have to meet Master, I don't want her even in the same building as him.
I decide to take a seat, my brain beginning to dry after thinking so much today. The chair squeaks under my weight, dust rising in the air with particles and thick air. The distant step of gasoline and fire mixed in the atmosphere.. I shut my eyes to relax more-

I'll keep her safe. No matter what.

••¥••••¥¥•••¥•••••¥¥•••••¥••••¥¥•••••¥••••¥¥•••¥¥••••••¥••••••¥¥•••••¥••••¥¥•••••¥•••¥¥••

•Authors notes•

Hiyaaaa! Thankyou so much for reading and I'll mention my thankfulness again for 1K on this book! I really appreciate that people would want to read my crap so thanks a bunch to the people that made this possible. Thanks to the person/people who votes for my chapters, that means alot to me as well! It motivates me to write more. 😊💕💕💕💕

-

Key- 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

[Name] - your name

Thanks again! XD <333