8- •More hard yakka•

< Time skip- to 11:30pm >

~~~~~~~~~<<<<<>>>>~~~~~~~~~
• [Name] POV •

All day I've been either lazing around or outside trying to be a green thumb. I return to the amazing indoors, it gets dark outside quick when it's winter and definitely colder as the the sun disappears to god knows where- that's actually fascinating, where does the sun go when the moon takes it place?

I will never know, I always have had a short attention span so whenever a teacher at school would try to teach me useful information, I'd tune out. It affected me big time whenever I had exams, oh well that's in the past.

The check the time and sigh. 'It's time to crawl back into hell..' I was seriously not ready for round 3 with those weirdos, I say their weird now and just watch me regret it- I'll be calling them bastards as soon as the clock strikes 12:00pm.

I almost died last night... OH my GOD! I almost died! Oh god! I won't be saved by the bell today! Ill pack my all time favourite lolly's [f/l], makes sense because it'll probably be my last meal so might as well make it glorious.

I pre-packed my duffel bag this morning, I knew I'd be running late that's why. My uniform had been thankfully washed since last night, so now I'm all good to go...

—————————————••••••••••

{ 3rd person POV }

[Name] practically jumped over the kitchen bench and headed out to work, basically about to meet her death.

She walked along the now dim street that only had very few lights, the lights that were present were either on low setting or flickering constantly. Teens shoes were hanged up on the power lines, they would tie both their shoes together by the laces and then throw them onto the power line... it's just a waste of perfectly good shoes.

Occasionally there could be a dogs bark heard in the distance, the aroma of family's dinner freshly being served or cooked, cars with brightly lit headlights drove by in the streets- the sound of bats hanging from random gumtrees.

Those explained the daily routine of nighttime.

[Name] had reached to the wretched Pizzeria, her expression getting more and more anxious from the longing anticipation. She stared at the building for a few moments before sucking in a breath and walking somewhat on the outside confidently towards the entrance.

Entering the Pizzeria, her heart began picking up pace. She hurriedly walked to her office, not wanting to find out if any of the performers were staring at her.

[Name] plopped her bag onto the cracked, tiled floor- not caring about the unsanitary space at the moment. Grabbing ahold of the tablet she awaited the time to flash 12:00pm so she could begin to fear for her life once again.

She had one objective for tonight, a goal you could also call it,

To survive. And determination to achieve that was high, she was going to fight as much as she will be able to. she won't let herself be a victim to the oddly, creepy and vile animal band.

{Time skip- 4 hours} ••••••••••••••••
[Name] POV-

It's thrilling for the time to be 4:00am! I seriously doubted I'd make it this far... the band hasn't moved that much other than that bunny and lady, they love the pop in and give me a fright. The brunette on stage hasn't done much than turning his head and looking straight into the cameras lenses, which put me on edge—

I still don't know who's behind that outcasted purple curtained stage, they seem to like playing around because they've opened their curtain here and there. It's a shame that they had been put out of order, i mean what could've that person done so bad that out 'em out of business or contract per say.