A Death of A Sister TFW x Reader

Mary knew she couldn't continue keeping secrets from the boys, she's already hurt them enough by not telling them she was working with the British.

It was best she just spilled it all, even if it hurt them in the process.

Mary had drove one of the many cars the British hunters had at their hide out, the window was open and a box sat by her side in the passengers seat.

Inside that box was something she and her late husband John had kept locked away for a long time, maybe the boys would see that she's trying her best if she came clean.

Without John by herself to keep her from breaking down Mary knew this would be tough. She kept this hidden for so long and now she was finally going to come clean.

Arriving at the bunker hadn't taken long, her and some of her British hunting friends had been in Kansas for a hunt, apparently they had gotten word of Angel killing innocents so they came to take care of it before any of the other hunters could.

Taking a deep breath Mary collected the box into her hands and exited from the car, heading to the front door of the bunker Mary knocked on it a few times before taking a step back waiting.

It wasn't long before the door flew open and two guns were pointed at her face, "Mom?" Sam says before he places his gun down, Dean just stares before he places his gun down and walks off.

Mary sighs, she knew getting Dean to listen would be the hardest. She had put him through so much pain but not only her, John had as well. "Can I come in?" Mary askes giving her youngest son a weak smile, Sam takes a few seconds to think it over before nodding returning the weak smile.

"Sure." Sam says. As Sam let's his mom inside of the bunker he began a walking towards the library where he knows Dean is at nursing a beer along with Cas who's probably still doing research about the salt and burn case.

"Why are you here?" Dean questions. His eyes are hard and it makes Mary wince just from knowing it's aimed towards her, Sam sits down and jabs Dean on his side, "Be nice." Sam whispers to dean but dean wasn't having any of that.

"No Sammy, I'm not gonna be nice." Dean stands up from his seat, "Why are you here? Come to ruin our lives more? Or come to spread your lies? Ask us to take you back and that your sorry!" Dean roars out in anger.

Mary finds herself flinching at tone of voice and she could feel tears coming to her eyes, "Dean lay off her." Sam says also now standing up in case dean did something, Mary shakes her head before sniffing back up her tears, "No, no Sammy it's alright. Dean's right, he has every reason to raise his voice and he angry with me." Mary says.

"No he doesn't." Sam says, "Just cause you've done things wrong doesn't mean he can disrespect you, your our mom." Sam says.

Mary gives Sam a soft smile feeling a tear ecaspe her eyes, "No it's fine." Mary says looking at Sam before she spares a glance in Dean's direction who's still standing. Placing the box down on the table Mary began opening it up and taking out files and pictures.

"I know I've lied and hurt you Dean, not only just you Dean but Sam to; and I know you won't be able to forgive me but I didn't wanna hurt you. Neither of you, I was just scared. I was scared just like I am now." Mary says.

Taking a deep breath Mary begins to speak once more, "Before you two were born I had another child with John. It was a baby girl, she had your father dark locks of hair and it was so curly when she was born, clung to her head like the way you cling to Dean, Sam." Mary says.

"A few years after she was born me and John were trying again." Mary could feel the tears coming on, "Me and John left her downstairs to play with her toys for a few minutes, we didn't think nothing would happen but we were wrong." Mary felt a tear slip down her cheek and she didn't even bother to wipe it.

"She has some how gotten out of the house and ran outside to play, we made sure she didn't go outside. We just wanted to protect her from the dangers of the world, that's when we heard the crash." Mary says.

"Me and John heard the screeching tires coming from a car and we rushed to see what had happened. The front door was open and she was missing, we rushed outside in panic and there she was. Our beautiful baby girl was in the middle of the floor bleeding out, she didn't cry out in pain cause when we reached her she was already dead." Mary allowed herself to full on cry now.

As the three men listened Dean and Sam felt tears swelling up in their eyes, was Mary really telling them this, and after all these years?

"We never found out who did it, but I know who did it. I know because the a few nights after you were born Sam he came and told me it was him before he killed me." Mary whispers out.

The boys knew what she meant now, it was the demon who their father John had been so keen on killing for most of their childhoods.

Mary doesn't say anything else just sobs before she rushes out of the bunker and makes a quick exit to her car and drives off.

Dean can't take the news he quickly leave the room and head to his room, Sam stares off into space in shock before he quickly follows suit and makes way to his room to take everything in.

Now with only Castiel in the room he stands up from his spot at the table and takes slow steps over to the box that Mary had left.

Picking up on of the files the front was written in marker, '(Y/n) Winchester'. Deciding to do some research of his own Castiel flys away to heaven, he decided he would search for this (y/n) in heaven, or at least see if he could find her there.

It had been a few hours since Castiel had gone Dean had finally left his room and was busy reading the files that his mother had left, pictures of his older sister in her early childhood sat in some of the files, it showed pictures of when she was born and her playing with toys, she looked so happy, his parents looked so happy.

Dean was so deep in reading about his sister he hadn't noticed Sam enter the room and sit across from him, "Did you know she would be in her 50s by now?" Dean askes, Sam gives his other brother a weak smile that seemed forced, "Yeah, I know. I read the files of her birthday." Sam awkwardly says.

"Do you think mom told us this to hurt us even more?" Dean askes.

"No. Dean I don't." Sam says; "I think she's trying to prove herself to us, by telling us this. It hurt her to bring it up that much I can tell, but I do think she's trying to prove herself to us." Sam says.

Dean gives a bigger chuckled; "A bit to late for that." Dean mutters.

A flapping sound is heard a few ways from the two brothers and Sam and Dean looks up only to see Castiel standing hand and hand with a young child. She had dark (h/c) locks of hair and (e/c) eyes. Even though she didn't look anything like them Dean knew she was his sister simply from the shape of her nose and lips, she had John's nose and Mary lips.

"Cas?" Sam says in confusion, "Who's this?" Sam askes.

Dean stands up in his seat and continues to stare into the (e/c) eyes of his sisters that staring back at him with a look of curiosity in them.

"I believe this is (Y/n) Winchester. Yours and Dean's older sister."