Oops Damon x Reader

Damon and (Y/n) both had a past with Elena and Stefan.

Stefan was (y/n) ex who left her for Elena, though it ended on good terms, in a way, but she felt bitter towards him.

And Elena was Damon ex who left him for Stefan, that on the other hand. Didn't really end on good terms, Damon caught his brother and her kissing.

Every since then the two had been bumping into each other all over town, soon before others knew it they started dating.

And it was like a match made in hell.

Damon with his dark humor and sarcastic remarks and replies towards others as well as being known as tall dark and handsome fit well with (y/n) self image and personality.

(Y/n) held dark humor as well often talking of ways to get rid of others yet her band of friends never paid it any mind, she was short and mischievous.

Both were manipulative and had a way of steering up drama for others and those around them.

"I'm still a bit bitter about stefan leaving me for that bitch.", (y/n) comments laid up with Damon on his bed watching a movie.

Twilight, of all things.

They found it funny how Elena reminded them of Bella, Damon was compared to James and (y/n) to Victoria.

Which made Elena's love interest Edward, better known as Stefan.

"Why are you reject dating me now?", askes Damon.

(Y/n) looks up at her boyfriend and places a kiss on his exposed chest, "God no. I'm simply saying.", she replies.

"I agree with you on that. The way Elena and me ended things were quite bitter, hmm-", Damon pauses for a moment, his thinking face on before a smirk rises onto his face.

"I have a idea.", Damon starts, "And it involves Stefan's room.", Damon says.

"Are we going to read his dairy's again?", askes (y/n).

"No, even better. You see daddy brought a new box of condums -", Damon starts to say before he pauses awaiting his girlfriends response.

He watched as she sits up straighter until she fully seated up on her ass, her naked tits are baring in his face her eyes are lit with excitement, her bottom lip is being bitten by her teeth.

It draws blood, slightly.

"Princess why don't we go have some play time in Stefan's room?", askes Damon.

(Y/n) nods her head panting slightly, she could feel her fangs starting to extend and ache.

Whenever her and 'daddy' Damon played he would feed her his blood, it was like a rush for them both.

He got off on being sucked on and she got a high rush from being feed his blood.

They were addicted to each other, touching each other eased the need but made them want more.

People assumed one was clingier then the other like Damon with (y/n) and visa verse, (y/n) with Damon.

It hadn't taken long for the two vampires to end up in Stefan's room, moans sounded loudly through out the house.

(Y/n) was in the doggy position, on all fours. Damon pounded into her raw from behind, hips moving at different pace, egging her on.

His hand gripped her hair tightly, his hand balled up into a fist around it. She felt so good around him and he felt so good in her, as the two fucked in Stefan's bedroom on his bed, they hadn't heard Elena and Stefan enter the house.

"Sounds like those two are having fun.", Elena comments hands shoved in her pockets.

"Yeah seems so.", stefan replies.

The two walk up the stairs passing by Damon's room, the moans and sounding of slamming getting louder, walking past Damon's bed room stefan opens up his bedroom door only to be met with the sight of (y/n) deep throating Damon at the end of his bed.

Stefan and Elena stood frozen at the entrance of the doorway, Damon hips forcefully pushed forward his cock disappearing into the whole of her throat, her (e/c) eyes watched stefan and Elena expressions.

She couldn't help but smirk slightly, with Damon's cock down her throat it was hard for her to even make a expression on her face.

Once Damon finally comes which wasn't long, since the two had been at it for a while now he pulls back and looks towards the entrance upon hearing a throat being cleared.

There he sees Elena and Stefan staring at him and (y/n), Elena was blushing and was looking towards the ground and Stefan just looked pissed.

A hand gripped the top of Damon's shoulders, he looked over his shoulders just to see (y/n) baring it all, all of her naked goods.

"Oops.", Damon says strugging before he leads his girlfriend out of the room past the two.