Imagine Dean and Sam meeting their half sister

Sam had been going through their fathers journal.

Him and dean were on a hunt and whatever monster they were hunting they didn't recognize it.

Thinking their father would have some answers in his journal he opened it up and begin searching page from page looking for a monster that was somewhat similar to the one they had shot at in the woods of the small town they were in.

Suddenly out fell a picture from one of the pages, and it wasn't alone.

A photo was with it. It was taped onto the front of the folded letter.

Dean just so happened to walk around the corner two beers in hand.

"What you got there Sammy?", dean askes.

Sam takes one of the beers from dean placing it on the table in front of him.

"Not sure. It was in dads journal though.", replies Sam.

Opening up his beer dean takes a long sip from it, "Well then what you waiting for, open it up.", says Dean.

"It's addressed to dad.", Sam says looking back up to dean before glancing back at the letter.

Dean takes the beer from his lips and puts it on the table in front of him, leaning up in his seat he looks towards Sam.

"Read what it says.", says Dean.

"Dear John-", Sam begins, "Its me (M/n). You might not remember me but we met at a bar when you were still with Mary. I was the bartender and you were my customer, you and Mary had a fight the night you came in. You told me about you sons Dean and Sam and how Sam was just recently born, you also told me how you and Mary weren't having sex as much. Which is understandable, she just had a kid. I was young back then in my earlier twenties and I was a little hoe, I'm gonna admit. We had slept together that following night and that following day before you left, soon after I found out I was pregnant. I had a daughter, and I named her (Y/n). Yeah I know, it's after your favorite movie character but I couldn't help it. I know you have a family and a wife and kids so I didn't tell you until now, by now I would be gone from the little town we met each other in and have been moved on. The test results came back positive, she's yours.", reads Sam.

Looking at the bottom of the paper Sam sees the test results, and sure enough it was true.

John was this women's child father.

"So.", says Sam.

"So.", dean repeats.

"We have a Sister. A young sister at that, from what I'm reading she lives in this town and apparently is a couple of months younger then me, one month actually.", Sam says.

After a couple of minutes of silence dean speaks.

"What we going to do?", askes Dean.

"We gonna see if she still lives here, her mom left a address down of their old house.", replies sam.

A few minutes later sam and dean were dressed in their F.B.I suits and had gotten in the impala driving towards the location written in the letter.

"This is it?", askes Sam peaking up at the white painted house which was a few miles from town.

"Yeah this the address.", says Dean.

Stepping out of the car both men made way to the door, taking a deep breath Sam knocks first before knocking a second and third time.

A few seconds after the door opens up exposing a women with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes.

She looked just like John.

'So this is her?', they both think.

"Hello gentlemen how may I help you?", (y/n) askes with a smile.

"Hello sorry to bother you miss but are you (Y/n) (L/n)?", askes Sam.

Nodding her head (y/n) goes to reply when a hand wraps around her waist.

Their standing next to her is her husband who was holding their 3 year old son.

"Honey whos this?", the man askes.

"I was just about to find out.", replies (y/n).

Facing them again she gives them a head tilt, "Yes this is she. May I know who I'm speaking with?", (y/n) askes.

"Yeah umm, I'm sam. And this is my brother dean. Our father John met your mom and they slept together and we think we might be your half brother.", replies Sam.

"We know were your half brothers we have test results, a baby picture of you and a letter written from your mom to our dad.", says Dean.