New Recruit Bucky x Reader

Everyone had gathered around in the living room of the compound.

Nat and Clint sat beside each other happily chatting away same as Wanda and Vision who sat across from them talking,

Pietro speeded around the room annoying Tony every given second by stealing one of his blue berries along the way,

and Steve. Steve stood in the hallways in front of best friend Bucky's bedroom door trying to convince him to come out.

Sam strolled through the hallways having just woke up and saw Steve, "Hey man, what you doing outside Barnes door?"

Sam askes Steve sighed and ran a hand through his locks of hair, "The new recruit is going to be here any minute now and Bucky won't peave his room." Steve says.

Sam s'mores and lightly pushes Steve aside before pounding his fist on Bucky's bedroom door.

"Open up the door Elsa and come meet the new recruit!" Sam screamed.

Sams fist still pounded against the door until Bucky finally gave in and flung the bedroom door open, "What!" Bucky growls/roars out into Sam's face.

"Come meet the new recruit, I'm sure you'll like them." Sam says now walking away from the two super soldiers, "Why would I!?!" Bucky says in reply.

"Because their just like you!" Sam yells back in response.

Steve gave Bucky a look making him sigh, "Fine." Bucky grumbles out in reply before walking back inside his room closing his door to freshen up and get dressed.

Steve smiles at his best friend.

It takes a total of 5 minutes for Bucky to finish and make his way out of the room with steve following close behind him, laughter could be heard in the living room as Steve and Bucky neared it.

Entering the room Natasha looks up and smiles at them both, "Come meet the new recruit, their a friend of Sam's." Natasha says.

Walking closer to the circle that the avengers had formed around the living room something caught Bucky's eyes.

Their standing in the middle of everyone was a female, young maybe in her early 20s, she had (h/c) hair that was (long/short) and was in a (hairstyle) it fit her perfectly.

She wore a white tank top with black sweats but that wasn't what caught his attention, she looked most like a cyborg that was shown in the movies Clint almost always played on Movie Nights for the team.

One of her eyes were replaced with a metal one it's red light beam showing while the other was (e/c), her two arms were metal and look lighter then his own, she had scars where the metal connected but they didn't look fresh and still raw like his own, as for her feet. She was barefooted it showed 10 metal toes sticking out from under the long pants.

"I see ice princess decided to join us. Ice princess meet (Y/n). She's Sam's friend from war, she lost her bottom half of her legs and foot and her arms and her eye isn't that cool!?!" Tony rambles.

Sam punches Tony in the arm, "That isn't cool asshole." Sam growls.

"It's fine Sam, I gotta admit it's pretty cool. I look like a badass cyborg." (Y/n) says.

"Yes you do." Tony mumbles.

Bucky continues to stare at her starstruck mouth slightly gasp and drool dripping slighting.

She was stunning to him.