Lovey Dovy Peter x Reader

Peter hadn't once said a snarky remark or give attitude to anyone of the pack members since they entered Derek's apartment, instead he was smiling and happily talking with their newest member (Y/n).

She was a bit older around Derek's age but she fit in with the pack just as well as anyone of them, she was a banshee like Lydia and was teaching and helping Lydia learn more about her gift.

The pack had noticed that whenever they came over and she was with them Peter was a completely different person.

He was sweeter, nicer.

Not anything like the Peter they knew.

Peter and (y/n) stood in the kitchen both nursing down bottles of beers while laughing at the stories they were telling each other.

"Okay this is seriously weird.", mumbles stiles as he watched the two.

"I think I'm gonna puke.", Stiles says.

"Yeah me to.", grumbled out Malia.

Seeing her dad being so sweet and showing interest in someone creeped her out, "This is just disgusting.", Malia says.

"Yeah no kidding.", Derek adds.

"Well I think it's cute.", Lydia says.

"Cute? Lydia this is Peter we're talking about. You know Satan in a V-neck peter.", says Stiles.

"Yeah but look at him, he seems so carefree, and look at the way his eyes light up whenever she speaks. Peters in love, and honestly I'm kinda liking this side to him.", Lydia says giggling after.

"Ew, first off gross. That's my uncle your talking about here.", Derek says.

"And my dad!", Malia adds.

"I agree with Lydia. Sure it's weird but he does look happy.", says Scott.

"Oh god not you too!", groans Scott.