Namjoon: Ok, let's play Rock, Paper, Scissors for our team name.

Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok played Rock, Paper, Scissors for a few rounds until Jin came out as the winner.

Jin: YESS our name is Kim Seokjin

Namjoon: UGHHHHH NO!!!

Hoseok: hahhahhahahhahaha

Producer: So Team A vs. Team Army vs. Kim Seokjin

Jin: YES let's go

Later

You were the first to go up because all the teams did coin tosses to figure it out. Jimin and Taehyung were too nervous to go first so you stepped up and went. In the elevator, there was a camera man with a camera so you could let out your nerves to the fans. You looked over and the camera and the view while talking to the fans.

Somi: I'm a bit nervous because the elevator keeps going higher and higher. I think Hoseok will be even more nervous onces its his turn. *looking at mountains around* The view looks amazing though! Namjoon is going to probably point it out. *looking out a bit before turning back to camera man* ohhhh I'm going to try scream something for army as I jump :))

Once you got up, the man working there strapped the rope around your legs and hips. You went out to the ledge and looked down at the boys. It was pretty high. The boys began screaming from below

Hoseok: Is it high?

Somi: ummmm maybe...

Hoseok: oh god I'm going to die

Somi: *looking at the man behind you* Am I allowed to jump?

Man: yeah go ahead.

Somi: Ok thank you.

You walked out to the ledge and got ready to jump. Mentally you counted to 3 before taking a large leap. As you were falling you screamed loudly 'ARMY I LOVE YOU'. You continued falling while trying to read the sign that the boys were holding. It was either 'performing' or 'performance'. You were just going to have to guess. Once you were done you took the elevator back down. You looked back into the camera while slightly panting.

Somi: I'm not sure if it was performance or performing... performance right? ughhhh *thinking outloud* did it end with a 'g' or an 'e'?? I think it was 'e' but I'm not sure. That was really fun though

You walked over to the boys who were looking at you excited.

Jimin: Was it fun?

Somi: Yeah :)

Producer: So what do you think the word was?

Somi: mmm performance?

Producer: yes

Somi: YES!!!!

You hugged Taehyung and Jimin before it was one of their turns to go up. Each member went up once expected Jungkook who had to go twice since they were only two people in the team. By the end of it, the score was:
Team A - 3
Team Army - 3
Kim Seokjin - 2 (because J-hope had closed his eyes)

It was already getting dark by the end of the first rounds so you could almost immediately started with the second and last round. Again you all went and tried your best to read the signs again. Just like last time, Hoseok was terrified of jumping so he managed to persuade Jin to jump for him. By the end of the second round the score was:
Team A - 5
Team Army - 6
Kim Seokjin - 5

Producer: So the final winners are Team Army!!

Jimin/Taehyung/Somi: Ayyyyyyy

Your whole team hugged while jumping up and down.

Jungkook *whining*: Why does Somi's team always win these...

Somi: Aish it doesn't matter Kookie

Your cheeks turned red cuz you usually don't call him that on camera and you hadn't realised. Jimin noticed and of course started laughing extremely hard with Hoseok. Jungkook tried to ignore it.

Jungkook:  I HAVE AN IDEA KOOKIE!

Somi: Yeah what is it?

Jungkook: Wait *turn to producer* do we have any extra time?

Producer: Yeah we have plenty of time to spare.

Jungkook: Is it possible to jump two people at once?

Producer: Yeah sure. Who wants to do it?

You turned to you and raised an eyebrow while smiling.

Somi: Yeah let's go!!

Jimin: I think army will like that a lot hehe

You and Jungkook ran over to the elevator and stepped in. As the elevator was going up you were clearly both excited.

Somi: How does it work with two people??

Jungkook: I think we either go on two separate ropes or I carry you or we hug.

Somi: I wanna go on the same one as you.

Jungkook: Yeah me too :)

Somi: Which one would army like more? Hug or carry?

Jungkook: mmmm probably carrying.

Somi: really? Ok let's do that one then!

You both got up and Jungkook first got his legs, hips and waist tied. You then jumping into his arms so he was carrying you bridal style and the man tied you together.

Somi: ahhh Kookie I'm scared.

Jungkook: Don't worry Somi, I've got you.

Somi: oh my god

You wrapped your arms super tight around Jungkook's neck, being scared because you had to rely on him. You did of course trust him but you were still scared. Jungkook walked over to the ledge and all the boys were cheering from the ground.

Jungkook: Are you ready?

Somi: mmm...

Jungkook laughed a bit to himself before you jumped off the ledge. You held your body tight to Jungkook and he pulled your waist as close as possible to him. You were screaming into Jungkooks shoulder as you tighten your eyes completely.

Namjoon's P.O.V

The cameras around us were currently not filming us because they wanted to capture Jungkook and Somi.

Namjoon: I think Somi is the most clueless human being on earth.

Jimin: How has she not realised that he likes her?

Hoseok: He is being sooooo obvious!!

Taehyung: Maybe she does know.

Yoongi: huh?

Taehyung: Maybe she knows that he likes her too but she won't tell anyone. So doesn't tell us everything you know. WHAT IF SHE LIKES HIM BACK!

Namjoon: Be quiet! We don't want them to hear! I didn't even think of that she might like him...

Jin: That can't be good for us.

Taehyung: At the same time though... she has little experience so she probably doesn't even notice when people flirt. Remember at that show we were at? When like 3 guys flirted with her? She gave a fist bumped to one of them, high-fived the other one and told the last one that she loved us boys more than she will ever love another guy...

Jimin: I think that was the funniest thing I've ever experienced. That guy looked so confused and disappointed... there's honestly no way that she knows.

Namjoon: We need to be more careful though. Jungkook doesn't realise how much he flirsts with her. 

Jin. I'll talk with him later

Namjoon: Thanks hyung :)

☆☆☆☆☆

Hope you liked this chapter. Because the previous chapter was random, I wanted to add one more today that had something more interesting.