Seventeen

"You tracked it? "

Tzuyu asked Jungyeon who's busy tracking Sana's location using the call 6 hours ago. Tzuyu once again sighed exasperatedly as he punch the air in pissed.

"I can't. The location is nowhere to find now. I'm sorry, what should we do now? "

Jungyeon panicked also. They're too worried not only because of Sana but also because of the baby she was carrying.

"Who the fuck is that Asshole? I'm going to kill him!

Nayeon run outside immediately as soon as Chan fell asleep, she cried while calling her friends telling them what happened to Sana.

"I'm not really sure about you, Seulgi. But could you please promise me at least? " Chaeng beg glancing at Seulgi intently who's busy watching the road in silence.

"Me too. I don't even know why I let you sit beside Chaeng when it's supposed to be me who's sitting there! "

Mina declared while rolling her eyes. Seulgi want to let out a laugh but she refuse to. It is really hard for her to let go when she love Tzuyu so much. Somehow she admit that it is her fault too. In order for a family to be strong they need to have a fruit for that but fortune is not for them.

"Seulgi! Tzuyu will kill me if ever! "

Chaeng whined causing her to glance at him. She throw a weak smile before looking away.

"don't worry. "

She simply assured making Chaeng smile sincerely.

"Besides. I want to say sorry, Mark planned this all along with me, I agreed but I was so hesitant, I love Tzuyu so much but no matter how much I love him, He only loves Sana. "

Despite feeling heavy inside Seulgi tried her best not to cry again, she sincerely want to apologize.

"Good to know----Wait! If Mark planned this with you. Do you know where did he hide Sana? "

Mina asked affright and that gives hint to Chaeyoung too. Seulgi honesty nodded and sighed.

"Yeah, that's why I asked you guys to let me go with you. I want to help, Mark is very dangerous and he can kill without hesitations. "

Mina suddenly jumped.

"I knew it! He's not just weird, he's not just a stalker, but he's a crazy psycho since we're on college. "

Chaeng suddenly stopped the car and turned to Mina.

"How did you know? " Chaeng asked.

"I always saw him staring at Sana and wherever Tzuyu and Sana go, he's there. Now let's hurry Jihyo Momo and Dahyun are now in the hotel."

Chaeng nodded and quickly drove towards the hotel where Tzuyu stays. While running to go inside, they saw Tzuyu with their friends rushing to go out.

"Sana?! Don't end the call! I'll be there! Sana?! Sana?! Shit!! "

Tzuyu fiercely run but Seulgi stop him. His eyes anger even more.

"I know where she is! "

Seulgi said and Tzuyu's face light up and immediately pulled Seulgi with him. Jungyeon followed together with Dahyun and Chaeyoung letting the girls stay to take care of Chan.

"How did you know Seulgi? "

"Why are you here? "

Tzuyu and Jungyeon asked while he drive up to the speed limit after Seulgi told them the way.