Fourteen

.•••.

"We will just going to check his vital signs and if he's already able to go then we will let him discharged right away!"

The Japanese doctor said smiling at them before checking Chan's vital signs. Tzuyu eyed Sana asking what the doctor have said. She patted Tzuyu's back while giggling.

"They will just check him and if he's fine then we can go home. " Sana explained as she divert her eyes to his son who's lying down on the bed with his eyes staring at Tzuyu. She glanced at Tzuyu who's unpredictably staring at his son too.

"Are you both having a competition? " Sana asked as she wrapped her hands around Tzuyu's waist, Tzuyu chuckled and wink at Chan.

"Hmm I just think that, he looks exactly like me when I was same age as him. " he wrapped his arms around Sana too without minding the doctor who keep on glancing at them. 

As when the doctor done checking him she smiled at them and a good news particularly can be seen on her face.

"I will just give you medicines and antibiotics for his unhealed wounds yet but he's totally fine now, also give him enough rest. And last one, I'll be giving you vitamins for you and your baby. " the doctor explained in Korean for Tzuyu to understand her.

Sana blushed when Tzuyu tickled her waist teasingly. They nodded and thanked the doctor before she went out of their room.

"You hear that handsome? We'll going home later! " Sana went to Chan's side while caressing his hair. Chan smiled and offered his hand to Tzuyu to hug him, Tzuyu oblige as they manly hugged each other.

"Dad?" Chan called and Tzuyu hummed in response.

"I'm always asking mom if she could bring me somewhere like amusement park but she always refuse too. Can you bring me there? "

Chan asked with his puppy eyes but before Tzuyu could answer he glared at Sana making her shrugged her shoulders. There's a reason behind all it but it was still untold.

"I'm sorry. I'm too depressed. "

Sana answered nonchalantly, she then checked what time is it and stood up.

"We'll go there but before that get well first, deal? "

Tzuyu offered his fist to Chan and latter nodded gleefully as he deal and offered back his fist. Sana smiled at them and was about to sit when Tzuyu's phone rang, he picked up is phone and excused himself and went outside.

Hon, I miss you.

Seulgi?... W-where are you?

I know you're with Sana. Please, comeback here in Korea.

You're in Korea? Seulgi, I'm sorry, let's just talk some other time---

You'll go back? Or I will force you to comeback?!

I'm not going back! I'm sorry, my son needs me and Sana is pregnant.

.......*sobs*...

Seulgi?!... Seulgi!

I don't care! Just comeback!

Seulgi immediately hung up the call and sighed. Random thoughts started to build up on his mind but it was cut off when Sana hugged him from his back.

"Y-your wife? " she asked stuttering, it's hard knowing you're just a mistress who's carrying a baby in a very illegal way, not literally but still it is a sin.

"Don't mind it. Don't feel hurt or heavy inside about this things. I'll stay with you no matter what. "

He assured her while kissing her temple, she throw a smile but it didn't lessen the ache that started to build inside her.

"Handsome! Let's go up and take a rest." Sana said to Chan while caressing his hair carrying him but before she could go Tzuyu stopped her and kiss her on her lips gently.

"I really want to spend all the time with the both of you but unfortunately your parent's won't allow me. Take good care of yourself Sana. I love you! "

Tzuyu said and pecked her lips again, Sana smiled at while adjusting Chan since he's too heavy.

"We can go with you at your hotel though. I'll tell my parents about it. "

Tzuyu wanted to agree with her but he has a shame for himself still. This time, he wants to respect Sana's parents.

"I will be glad but your parents wanted to see Chan too. I'm fine, get inside now. "

Sana then nodded and walked inside their house,  he sighed, watched Sana's back walking away from him until his phone rang. As when he read Seulgi's name on it, he groaned before answering.

Seulgi! What is it?

I want you back!

I'm sorry...

So you're going to stay with her?

Seulgi... We already talked about this  before I agree to marry you!

But I thought you really love me. You said it yourself TZUYU!

I'm sorry

No! You'll come back? Or I'll go there and bring you with me?!

You can't do that Seulgi! I have a son with her and please... Understand it. She needs me, my family needs me!

How about me?! I need you tzuyu! I need you too.

But I don't need you. I'm sorry.

He immediately hung up the call and run inside his car, he frustratingly drove on the hotel where Jungyeon and Nayeon booked it for him. As he get in, he slammed the door and dialed Chaeyoung's number.

Chaeng! I need you to do something.

What is it? You sound so serious. It creeps the hell out of me.

Cause I am. Follow wherever Seulgi go and tell Dahyun to not let Seulgi go out of the country.

Eh?  Why?! What is wrong, what happened?

Please! Just do it. And lastly, tell me everything that is going.

O-okay. I'll do it now.

Thank you!

He throw his phone on the bed and grabbed the towel just beside him.

"oh god! I hope Seulgi won't do worst things in me and Sana. "

•••••~~~~~

This is so boring, I'm sorry for the very late update. We did it ONCE's, 400M for TT.

And, I guess, some or almost had left this story already😢

But it's okay, I'll work hard for this again, Fighting❤

Sapphires❤