eleven

"Oh my god?! "

Seulgi mumbled trembling as she was shocked of what Mark have told her. He knew everything and he can't do anything since their company was also under Tzuyu's name. They have nothing right now.

Mark greeted his teeth and showed Seulgi his phone.

"As much as I want to kill your husband is also how much you want to do it in Sana too. But I love her, take back what's yours and I'll do the same. "

He declared and firm was clearly obvious the way he emphasized his words. Seulgi gulped and remembered what Tzuyu have said before.

'I'm marrying you not because I love you but because I love Sana, I'll make things up to you right now but soon, sorry to say this but everything will back to its right places. '

Her tears started to fell down batch by batch as she thought everything between Tzuyu and her were real and enough for her to feel that he really loves her but it goes wrong---no it is really wrong since from the start.

"I need to see him. I don't want to be involved in your pity moves, I can do things right. "

Seulgi said while wiping her tears leaving Mark with his unconscious look. He clenched his fist tight and punch the table real hard.

"Stupid woman! "

He shouted and run out of his apartment. Meanwhile, Seulgi tried to remember everything she had with Tzuyu. Times when Tzuyu really did his promises to her, times when she thought Tzuyu really love her back after years but he's just really good in every way just for Sana. Just to be with her, again.

"I guess this is it. But I'm sorry Tzuyu. I love you so much and I just can't let you go, for now, just enjoy! "

.

Tzuyu and Sana were busy preparing for their lunch when suddenly Jungyeon and Nayeon slammed the door and run inside the living room.

"Sana?! " Nayeon shouted wandering her eyes around the house, she was panicking a lot since Sana's son is still unconscious.

"Sana?! Where are you?! Let's talk! "

Sana looked surprised hearing Nayeon's voice. Tzuyu and her stared for a while confuse why Nayeon knew where they are. She stood up and slowly walked to the living room when Tzuyu suddenly held her hand and walked with her.

"Nayeon? "

Sana asked softly to the terrifying girl who's eyes was swollen after she cried a lot. Tzuyu's brow raised up seeing Jungyeon behind her. His eyes were asking but Jungyeon just looked down.

"S-sana... "

Nayeon choked and burst out crying again, it's been three days since the accident but he's still unconscious making them worried to death.

"What is it? You don't look fine, Eonni please sit---"

"C-chan... "

Sana let go of Tzuyu's hand and walked towards Nayeon to hug her but when she heard his son's name her heart started to beat fast than a train.

"w-why? What happened? Tell me! "

Sana asked starting get frustrated hoping there's really nothing bad happened. Nayeon glance at Tzuyu before staring at Sana's eyes, asking if she could tell him, if should they tell him the truth.

But Sana didn't get it and instead she shake Nayeon's shoulder and ask her again.

"Nayeon! Tell me what happened to Chan! "

Suddenly, Tzuyu's head creased and started to be confuse. He want to ask Sana but it is not the right time seeing her like that.

"He's on the hospital right now, he got into an accident, Sana... He's still unconscious and it's been three days already..."

Sana froze, mouth hang open, tears started to fell down along with her knees. Tzuyu immediately runs to her and hug her even though he's confuse.

"C-Chan~ahh..."

Sana mumbled and covered her mouth sobbing like a mess. Hearing it broke her heart, she didn't expect this to happen.

"Sana? Who's Chan? And why are you crying? "

Tzuyu asked but Sana just cried doesn't know what to do. She wanted to fly to Japan immediately if only she can do it, her son needs her and it makes her feel guilty for leaving him for almost 2 years just to go back here in Korea.

Just for someone who cause her too much pain, just for someone who's the reason why she suffered a lot. Just for Tzuyu.

"T-tzu...I.. I... Need to go back to Japan. "

Tzuyu felt heavy on his chest hearing it from Sana. He hugged her tightly and a tear suddenly fell down his eyes.

"W-why? You're going to leave me? Who's that Chan? Sana..."

"Tzuyu please... I will comeback... I just need to go back to Japan... "

Nayeon and Jungyeon stood there while watching the two on the floor.

Tzuyu shook his head and kiss Sana's head.

"I'll go with you---"

"Tzuyu please~"

"I'll go with you, Sana! But before that answer me!  Who's Chan? "

Sana shut her eyes closed, she have no choice but she's too afraid if whatever might happen next. Her heart pounds so fast.

"Is he the baby you called Sana? Is he your boyfriend? Damn it, I'm confuse tell me! "

He shouted while his voice were shaking, Sana felt guilty suddenly. She hugged Tzuyu tightly while shaking her head saying
'no'. She took a very deep breathe and kissed Tzuyu's lips, she caress it like memorizing it again and again.

"Sana~" he called.

"He got your beautiful eyes babe, your attitude, your cockiness, you being sweet and... You being my happiness. I love him the way I love you. He reminds me of you a lot, Tzuyu... But I am afraid that when I'll tell you, you're going to take him away from me and leave me with him. "

He's confuse but he can't help it, she kissed Sana again gently.

"Please~ tell me... I'm not going to leave you again, I love you ~"

Sana smiled and held tight on Tzuyu's hands.

"H-he's... He's our son, Tzuyu! "

------------

I salute all of you😂
See?  The deal was effective. Do it more often then you'll get more update.

Love lots❤

Sapphires ❤