ten.

Before we'll start I just want to make a simple deal. As you can see the last 2-3 weeks I can only update 1 chap for a week and I have a reason for that.

I keep on reading comments, watching for views and the views are seriously fast yet the votes and comment were not.  I know this book isn't good, if you don't like the deal, you're free to leave this, midway.

Is it really hard to press the 'vote'? Sharing your thoughts? And appreciation?

Sorry if these quotes was a bit annoying for those who are silent readers.

So here's the deal and it is already closed.

If this chap will reach the minimum of 70 votes and 300 reads, I will update ASAP!  Same thing to the next and next's chaps.

Is it too demanding?

Well, I have to😊

Thanks and enjoy.

--------

"Good morning Mrs Chou! "

Usual greetings every morning made her feel annoyed. She ignored them and went straight to Tzuyu's office. She arrived last night in Seoul as soon as she received that call from Mark.

But she stopped when she saw Jungyeon arguing with a girl right in front of Tzuyu's door office.

"I know you know where they are Yoo Jungyeon! Now! Tell me! "

It was Nayeon and Jungyeon.

He didn't answer and instead he leave her there worriedly about her best friend Sana.

She quickly followed causing Seulgi to raise her brow. She then shrugged it off and walked to where she supposed to go.

"Jungyeon! I need to know where they are! Please tell me and stop being like your stupid best friend! "

Nayeon shouted as soon as they got inside his office. Jungyeon sighed firmly and stared at her intently.

"Why do you need to know? I know Sana is your best friend but stop being paranoid. And I am not acting like my best friend, Nayeon!"

Jungyeon shouted back causing her to startle a bit. She bit her lip and tried to think a reason without telling them the truth but it seems like so hard at the moment.

"Really?! So you're not acting like him when he broke up with Sana then you guys did the same thing with us? Just fucking tell me where they are and I will stop bugging you like what you told me before! "

Nayeon was about to cry but she tried her very best not to. He don't deserve her tears, she don't want to waste her tears for the same person again.

Jungyeon looked away. Guilty.

"I'm not going to tell you! Now, leave my office or I will call the securities! "

"FUCK! I need to know! THEIR SON NEEDS HER, HE JUST GOT IN TO A CAR ACCIDENT AND HE WAS LOOKING FOR HER! "

The truth that she doesn't want anyone to tell literally came out to her own mouth. Jungyeon's eyes widen, his mouth circled and was like a statue on his foot.

"T-their? Son? What do you mean! "

Nayeon shut her eyes closed and clenched her fist.

"Tzuyu and Sana's child. You heard it right. Your stupid best friend had a son with Sana five years ago! Now tell me where they are coz he need her not your best friend. "

.

"Hahaha No! I want to have a girl this time! "

Sana said and stopped when she realize what she just said.

"This time? What do you mean? "

Tzuyu asked slowly facing Sana to him. Her heart pounded so fast nervously. She slapped her head mentally and mumbled 'stupid'in her mind many times.

"Sana? "

Tzuyu called when he notice Sana was spacing out.

"I mean... I... Just want to have a girl this time then a boy the next time... "

She again slapped her head mentally when a realization hits her 'as if there's still next time, stupid' she thought.

Suddenly, Tzuyu grinned at her and kiss her cheeks.

"So you're telling me there's still next time? "

Sana blushed causing Tzuyu to laugh at her.  He then caress Sana's tummy while kissing her shoulders.

"Yes. .. I mean...NO!  Shit, I said that's not what it meant. "

Tzuyu once again laugh when her face started to get more pinkish and soon to be red.

"So cute. I love you"

Sana froze. All her blood runs to her head and stopped from circulating.

"Say it too. I want to hear it. "

"I love you too, so much"

-----------

Sapphires❤