six.

"I am really wondering why there's no people here ,Babe! "

Sana uttered pouting while walking towards Tzuyu who's sitting comfortably on the couch. Tzuyu pulled her causing her to sat on his lap.

"Do you feel bored? Let me do something, wait here! "

Tzuyu kissed Sana's head before walking to their room and grabbed a backpack putting in some of their clothes, flashlights, blankets and chips. He smiled and took something on his own cabinet.

"Right. I can finally take you out. "

Tzuyu mumbled and wore the plain white shirt with a jacket and his cap. He then walked out of their room with the bag on his back while the same shirts, jacket and cap on his hands. Sana stared at him confused on why he looks so fine with his outfit.

"We'll go somewhere. Wear this!"

He handed Sana the pair of his outfit and walked towards the shoe racks leaving Sana confused.

"And also this!"

Handing her again a pair of white and black shoes the same as what he was wearing.

In short, they will both wear the same outfits.

Sana smiled and stood up, can't believe that Tzuyu has this secret cheesy sides.

"Seriously? Couple outfits? "

She said as she lock the door while smiling idiotly.

"So I'm having the same shirt, jacket, cap, and shoes with him? OH god, why do I feel so hot in my cheeks? "

She again uttered and fanned herself using her hands. While Tzuyu patiently wait outside with his smiles too, he pick up his phone and changed his plain black wallpaper to Sana's side profile.

He smiled again and not long enough, Sana went out and hugged him at his back right away.

"Let's go? "

Sana asked and Tzuyu slowly turned to her.

"Wait up! I don't want to miss something! "

Tzuyu smiled and closed their gap as he kiss her gently and sweet. He then trailed his lips on Sana's nose to her forehead.

"Now, let's go! "

Sana stared at him for a seconds before nodding, her heart pounds so fast and doubled when Tzuyu intertwined their fingers.

"I don't wanna lose you in between our track! So I need to put this beautiful hands of yours inside my pocket."

Sana blushed and their eyes sparkled like a teenagers who just fell in love with each other. Tzuyu chuckled and stole a kiss on Sana's lips.

"YAH, this is too much! "

Tzuyu chuckled once again when Sana covered her cheeks with her left hand when she blushed too much for her to handle.

"Yeah, because you're way too much for me too. Let's go now! "

.

"Auh! I'm tired, let's take a break first! "

Sana tiredly sat on the rock while wiping her sweats that are now ruining her face. Climbing the mountain for an hour already is really tiring, Tzuyu sat beside Sana and helped her wiped her sweats using his own towel. Sana froze of Tzuyu's sudden action that made her heart flatter heartily.

"We're near actually but I think you really need to rest. Here drink some water! "

He handed her a bottle of water then stood up taking out a blanket as he spread it on the ground.