Thirteen

"Room 113 2nd floor Sir! "

The nurse answered and the four of them immediately nodded and used the stairs instead of elevator since there's a lot of people rushing to go inside too.

Tzuyu was indeed nervous while gripping on Sana's hand really tight but Sana didn't noticed it as she was rushing to see her son.

"Here! "

Nayeon said when she finally found the room. Suddenly, a tear fell down Sana's eyes, Tzuyu stops and took a very deep breathe before hugging Sana.

"Let's get in."

Jungyeon slowly opened the door for Sana and Tzuyu and they walk hand in hand.

And there!  They saw their son lying on the bed still unconscious.

"Chan~ahh"

Sana mumbled and held Chan's unconscious hands. Suddenly, Sana's parents stood up while staring at Tzuyu with fire.

"Why are you here Mr Chou! "

He asked firmly surprising Tzuyu and Sana.

"D-dad... "

"I told you not to tell him, Sana! Get out of here and don't ever come back! Your son doesn't need you! "

He shouted to Tzuyu while pointing the door but then Sana immediately walked to Tzuyu and intertwined their hands.

"Mom, Dad, he needs to know! He must meet his son because he has the right. Please let him be. "

Mr Minatozaki's eyes furrowed seeing their hands together. Tzuyu looked away and just stared on his son. He smiled.

"No! He doesn't have the right, he left you begging on him and so he's not worth of every single thing with you and with your son. I don't want to see his face ever again so get out! "

"Dad! Please! I'm pregnant and I don't want to raise this child alone again! "

Sana shouted causing her parents to shut on their place.

"Y-you what? You're pregnant, Sana? With this guy again? "

Her mom asked. Mr Minatozaki clenched his fist tight and sighed.

"Sana! He's already married and yet you let him? For god sake, why are you so stupid when it comes to him? "

Her dad stared at her intently. Pity, suddenly drown him towards Sana. He felt so down on her.

"Dad... I love him. I'm sorry! "

He sighed and turned away from them. Tzuyu didn't uttered any words and just hugged Sana tightly.

"M-mom...my"

.

"Chan-ahh~ where do you wanna go when you got discharged? "

Tzuyu asked his son who's hugging him really tight while sobbing. Tzuyu and Sana can't help it but cried too.

"Nowhere! I just want to hug you all the time. I miss you so much dad! "

Tzuyu doesn't know what he really feel after hearing that words. It is like a pang on his chest yet it was a music to his ears. It is sad to know he didn't grow up with him.

"alright! From now and then, you got to see your dad but for now it's already late and you need to rest so that we can go home right away, okay? " Chan smiled and kissed him on his cheeks. Sana and Tzuyu giggled and caress his head.