fifteen

"What the hell?! I'm not criminal to be repatriated to go out of this country. I need to book a flight right now! "

Seulgi shouted while frustratingly rubbed her forehead out of stress. The staff then sighed and called the guards.

"I'm sorry miss but someone reimburse the cost already and your passport ID can't be seen. " the latter said as polite as she can not to reach the limit of her temper. The guards then held Seulgi's hands causing her anger to rose up the limit.

"Don't ever dare to put a hand on me. I will go back here and pray to god that you will not encounter me again. Mark my word! "

She said exasperatedly, gritting her teeth while walking away. As when she hop inside her car she shouted on top of her lungs.

"ARGHHHHHH! I WILL KILL YOU! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU SANA! "

"How's my boy Sana? " Tzuyu asked as soon as Sana reached the hotel he was staying. Before she answer she kiss Tzuyu's soft lips first.

"he's fine. Actually he was looking for you, but dad told him to take enough rest. "

Sana answered while their face were just an inch away. Tzuyu smiled and started to kiss her sensitive parts. He pulled Sana on the bed with him without breaking the kiss.

He savoured her lips then suck her lower lip and a soft moan came out, he grabbed the chance to slid his tongue inside her.

"Hmm–T-tzu... Nayeon and Jungyeon is here. "

Tzuyu just smirked and didn't hesitate to slid his hands inside Sana's femininity. She gasped of the sensual tension between them. Tzuyu rubbed his hands on her covered crotch causing another sinful moan for Sana.

He hovered on top and dive in Sana's lips to her cheeks and to her earlobe. Sana tried not to moan loudly as she could coz 2yeon were just waiting for them at the living room.

"So wet,baby. Want to bang now? " Tzuyu asked teasingly pressing his finger more deeper. She bit her lips while nodding needingly.

"Yes... Please... I need your dick inside me. "

Kinkiness overload their minds as of the moment. Tzuyu pulled Sana's shirt off unhooking her bra traveling her fresh flesh mountains. He immediately suck it, lick it and sip it like a baby. Sana just bit her lips even harder and let out soft moans.

And she remembered, she didn't lock the door.

"T-tzu... Lock the door... Ughhh—"

He screamed when Tzuyu slid three fingers inside of her without realizing she was already fully naked. She wrapped her hands around Tzuyu's nape and pulled him for a hot and passionate kiss. Moaning in between their kiss, when she felt that Tzuyu was being exaggerated pumping his fingers in and out she pulled out of the kiss and squealed.

"Ughhhh—t-too f-fast... Slow down please~"

Tzuyu didn't listen and instead he pump it more harder causing Sana to gripped on the sheet turning her head left to right as it sting really bad.

"moan loudly. Don't mind them. "

And with that Sana took a very deep breathe and moan very loud if possible.

This is just his fingers but it destroyed me already, I'll be a dead meat if that huge dick inserted on my pussy.

Sana thought while closing her eyes.