eight

"Babe, let's eat! "

Tzuyu sat beside Sana while waking her up for breakfast, planting a lot of kisses in her cheeks to her lips. When Sana felt soft lips on her face she smiled mentally and turned to face him and pulled his nape for a morning hot kiss.

But then suddenly, her throat feels like throwing up so she quickly run towards their bathroom. Tzuyu followed instantly grabbing Sana's towel on her closet.

Her heart pounds so fast, remembering the time 5 years ago. The same feeling before she new that she's ---

"Sana! Are you okay? "

Tzuyu asked, worried clearly shown on his face while he covered Sana's naked body using her towel. She feel dizzy and about to throw up again, it's been a month and it's also already a week since she felt the same dizziness and throwing up every morning making Tzuyu worried seconds by seconds.

Sana stood up and washed her mouth. Tzuyu hugged her instantly while kissing her head.

"Answer me, are you okay? Shall I ask for a doctor ---"

Sana turned to face him and cupped his face, she smiled and lean to Tzuyu's chest.

"You were having what you need now, Babe! " Tzuyu's eyes lidded half as his forehead creased confused on what Sana was referring for 'need'

"W-what? "

He got a little idea but he didn't try to assume too much. Sana smiled as a tear slowly formed on her eyes.

"I... I think... I'm pregnant! "

"..."

Tzuyu froze and stared at Sana still processing what he just heard. As what Sana felt, it doubled for Tzuyu. He can't believe it.

"W-what did you say? "

The tears that Sana was trying to stop, fell down. Not because she is happy but because she was guilty, suddenly.

'What if he knew? What if I tell him? Will he chose me over his wife? '

Sana thought and hugged Tzuyu. She buried her face on his neck and sobbed silently.

'Maybe you'll just going to take him away from me too after this one year contract. '

....

Mom! Can I talk to him?

He already fell asleep, Sana!  Maybe tomorrow!

But ... this is only my chance mom. Please, wake him up, just for a while.

Sana keep on glancing at their bed where Tzuyu was sleeping while contacting her mom in the terrace. She grabbed the chance to talk to her mom since she knew that Tzuyu has his own device to contact his friends for business matters and she used it.

Little did Sana know, Tzuyu was already at her back.

Baby... How are you there?

His blood boiled immediately after hearing it. Random questions started to fill up his mind while anger was obviously drowning him.

I miss you too~

Yeah~

I'll see you soon, don't worry.

I love you too, baby,  take care okay?

Sana wiped her tears before she hung up the call. She also took a very deep sigh before going back inside but then she stopped. Her heart throbs very fast and her breathes are getting heavy.