nineteen

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠
Warning!! Sexual content!

"Ahhh~T-tzuya... "

Sana moaned throutily while trying her best to keep her moans. Glancing at Chan when he suddenly move a bit causing them to stop for a while before Tzuyu continued on sucking Sana's breast.

"Shhhh I don't want to hear you moaning, Sana. I want to see you penetrating from the pleasure, coz if ever I'll hear you letting out any noise, I'll stop. "

Tzuyu said in a low demanding tone while grouping Sana's breast in a harsh way. He undress himself and widened Sana's legs but before he could in, sana stop him.

"A-are you serious?! "

She asked whisper shout. Tzuyu smirked while nodding his head like a pro. Sana stared at him like begging not to but Tzuyu suddenly bang his long hard shaft inside of her causing Sana to grip tightly on the sheets and a loud moan escape from her mouth.

"Ahhh! "

She then covered her mouth and take a look at Chan. Chan once again moved and Sana closed her eyes hoping Chan didn't hear her moaning. Tzuyu turned off the lamp and only the light from the terrace source the room.

Tzuyu started to move from slow to deep while pinning Sana's both hands above her head causing her to bit her lips very tight surpressing the moans that wanting to let go from her mouth.

"Ughhh ~I... I can't... S-slow... Ughhh "

Sana said in between her moans trying to utter a word but failed because Tzuyu pounds very fast and deep. She was feeling crazy from the pleasure and from the moans she wanted to let go. She was penetrating a lot but Tzuyu was enjoying seeing her face.

Sana doesn't know what to do when Tzuyu got even faster, the skin slapping was very loud and clear. And it can disturb their kids from sleeping. Sana puff her cheeks to suppress the moans and just breathe in and out very deep. She was panting a lot along with Tzuyu.

"Are you still okay,Sana?"

Tzuyu asked teasingly while stealing kisses from her. Sana shook her head from left to right, the pleasure was too overwhelming to stop her voice from shouting. She composed herself and let out the moans she was hiding.

"Ugh~ it's so deep... I can feel it reaching my womb, ahhhhhh shit... "

Sana screamed on top of her lungs as tzuyu hit her spot.

Unexpectedly, Their 4 month old baby, Sachi , cried loudly. Sana panic but Tzuyu didn't stop on pounding too fast.

"T-Tzu... Ughhh.... Hurry up~ ugh ahhhh "

Tzuyu beastly thrust very deep destroying her in an instant. Sana could only bit her lips real hard while penetrating from too much pleasure. Tzuyu kissed her lips as they both came, he filled her womb with all his cum and lay down beside her. Sana quickly stood up even though she feel so tired just to get Sachi from her cabin. She wore her nightdress first before walking towards Sachi.

Her legs were too weak but she manage to get her baby who's crying really loud.

"Shhh mommy's here..."