seven

"There's no signal here if you're looking for that. "

Tzuyu said staring at Sana who's walking back and forth looking for a signal but unfortunately, there is nothing. She wanted to call her parents or her friends. She sighed and sat on the bed.

"What's wrong? You're acting weirdly. " He asked worriedly and swift to sat beside her. Tzuyu hugged her while kissing her shoulders but Sana just stayed quiet and let him do whatever.

"Tell me, I'm worried! "

Sana stared at him for a while before looking away. He kissed him harshly causing them to land on the soft bed while Sana is on top.

"Can we go back to the City, Tzuyu? "

Sana asked and kiss him again words after words. His forehead creased and stopped Sana.

"Why? You don't like to be here? Sana---"

"No, I love it here but can I visit my friends? I just want to talk to them. "

He breathe deeply and pulled off his shirt and pulled Sana for a kiss again. Sana respond immediately with the same intensity, she grabbed Tzuyu's hair and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss.

"No! We didn't stayed here for a week, yet you already want to see them. "

He trailed his lips on Sana's back licking and sucking it causing to let out a sinful moan from Sana.

"u-uhm--p-please... "

He pulled off Sana's shirt and lick her cleavage. She shut her eyes close because of the pleasure it feels. Tzuyu was about to pull off Sana's pants when someone called them.

"Sir! The gathering will start in an hour, we should be there 30 minutes before it will start! "

The girl Tzuyu talked with a while shouted outside the house. They stopped and composed their selves by sighing deep and wore their clothes again.

"we'll not going to the city. Let's go now, we will attend the gathering of the tribe. "

Before Sana could protest Tzuyu already pulled her to stood up and handed her a thick jacket, Sana took it without words and wore it afterwards.

"Are you mad Tzuyu? I'm sorry? "

Sana apologize when she realize Tzuyu being cold. She took a deep breathe and hugged him immediately.

"I am not. I just thought you don't like it here that's why you want to go back. "

Tzuyu answered as he hugged her back, Sana bit her lips and peck his lips.

"Forget it. I'm sorry. "

"it's okay. "

.

"Shiz! What is this,Tzuyu?!"

Sana asked turning her head left and right confuse on why there's a lot of people wearing Korean's culture dress which is Hanbok.

"They are the so called tribe of Habaek who possessed to live on this kind of culture. They aren't against the modern Korean culture but they decided to live here since people now a days forgotten the native Korean culture. "

Tzuyu explained and Sana nodded, amazed on how the people talk casually but at the same time they are graceful and we'll mannered. Some who passed at them bowed and greeted them warmly.

"Wow! Look how they dance, so graceful! "

Sana uttered. Tzuyu smiled and pulled her to where the stall of foods are.

"Thank you for this little gathering Mr and Mrs Chou! And because of that, we also have something for the both of you! "

The old man said and handed them a pair of scarfs. Sana's eyes widened, it is not just an ordinary scarfs, it is a hand made with a very rare glitters on it.

And her eyes got even more surprise when saw saw something so pleasant to her eyes.

'Chou SANA'

'Chou Tzuyu '

A smile formed on their both lips as they slowly turned to face each other.

"Hoping that this scarf help you both to be more stronger, his highness will blessed you both. Stay healthy and be together until the end! "

Tzuyu held Sana's hand and intertwined their fingers. Sana's heart beat rapidly, palpitating just like a stranger who met each other and fell in love at the first sight. Sounds ironic, but that was she really feel.

"Thank you Master Choi! "

Tzuyu bowed and Sana did the same afterwards. Tzuyu then pulled Sana to eat the foods that displayed on the three row tables. Sana's forehead creased, she's obviously not familiar to the foods that are in front of her.

"We're both not familiar to this but let's try, they said this foods can help the couple to have a baby very soon. "

Sana blushed unknowingly but then suddenly a kinky thought invaded her mind, she leaned closer to Tzuyu and bit her lips.

"tsk, never thought you're believing in that.for all I know you're Chou Tzuyu."

She wrapped her hands around Tzuyu nape smirking while seducing him in a secret way.

"Stop it Sana. If you don't want me to fuck you right here right now. "

People seems didn't saw them, Sana chuckled and whispered.

"Do it! "

.

"Ugh~~~ugh ugh... T-tzu... Yu... "

"This is your fault, Sana. "

"Ahhhh~~~y-you... Ugh~ cum already ...ugh~ for the fifth t-time... Shit ughhhh~"

Sana hold onto the both side of the bed, the cube house was obviously shaking since it is just small and thin. Sana was hoping no one can hear them banging for god knows how long.

"Then you should know that I easily got hardened when it comes to you, ugh~"

"ohhh~ T-Tzu... I'm cumming again~"

"hold on, wait for me... "

"I... Ughhh~~ I can't... Argh, your banging too much, slow down... Ughhh~"

Tzuyu giggled and locked his lips on to hers to stop her from moaning too loud. It is so cold but they are now sweating too hot because of too much pleasure and tiredness.

"Now, let's cum together!"

"Ughhhhhh~~~"

Tzuyu lowered his pace to ride Sana's orgasm while dripping all his juices inside Sana. They both panted catching up some air. Tzuyu lay down beside her and kiss her forehead.

"Faster and get pregnant Sana. I can't wait to have one. "

Tzuyu whispered huskily. Sana smiled as she rested her head on Tzuyu's chest.

"I think we need to do this more often, what do you think Sana? "

Sana laugh and slapped his arms.

"We. Almost. Fuck. For. Many. Times. In. Just. A. Day. Shut up and just wait patiently. "

Sana hissed causing Tzuyu to pout.

"I think so. Alright, I know you're tired, let's sleep. "

.......

Sapphires❤