nine.

Trigger warning!
Read on your own risk dear readers!!

Walking through the hallway towards her office, Seulgi can't help but think about her husband. It's been 3 months already after she left and she never received any message nor calls from Tzuyu.

She's currently living at Los Angeles and will stay for a year since she has a lot of business to do. Without knowing what Tzuyu was doing, she have no any idea that her husband is living together with her EX making baby.

Everyone greeted her but she just walk pass them. As she got to sit on her seat she grabbed her phone and dialed Tzuyu's number. After three trials she gave up and slammed her phone.

"For what the hell you are so busy? "

She irritatedly screamed and brush her fingers to her hair. She was about to open her laptop and ask for Tzuyu's secretary when her phone rang, suddenly.

She picked it up without looking at the callers ID.

"Who's this?! "

She asked nonchalantly.

"No need to know. I just call to tell you this! "

The man in the other line said while peeking outside Tzuyu's house.

"Tell what?! Don't waste my time for not---"

"Your husband having an affair to my girl! "

After Seulgi heard it her world suddenly stopped processing what she just heard, a tear slowly formed on her eyes.

"Mark? W-where is he? "

Seulgi asked shaking. Mark clenched his fist as he saw Sana and Tzuyu kissing sweetly on the terrace.

"Go back here in Korea and I'll tell you! "

.

"Tzu? Seulgi was calling, are you not going to answer? "

Sana asked when Tzuyu pull out from the kiss and started to leave red marks on Sana's neck.

"uhmm-ahh"

Sana moaned but her eyes were still on Tzuyu's phone. It keeps on ringing but Tzuyu keeps on ignoring it too.

"Answer it if you want! "

Tzuyu cooed making Sana slap his shoulders. Suddenly, Sana gripped tightly on the bed sheet as soon as Tzuyu slammed his whole unexpectedly.

"ARGH--"

"Haha so cute how your body jolted up with force Sana. "

Tzuyu teased but Sana can't help it but close her eyes when Tzuyu started to move fast.

"ughh~ oh gooooood.... T-tzuyu... Y-your phone is so annoying... Ahhh... Turn it off... If you don't want to answer her calls... Ahhhh~"

Sana's head bumped on the head board as her body can't help but go with the thrust. He never take any move so easy.

"ohhhh~ T-Tzu~~~"

"I hit you with my ddu ddu ddu right?! "

Tzuyu teased again. Sana bit her lips when Tzuyu hit the back of her womb.

"H-harder--"

"oops! You usually asked me to slow down, What happened? "

"Ughh~ stop teasing... Put it back! "

Sana groaned when Tzuyu stopped and stood up leaving Sana midway. He chuckled and carried Sana to the kitchen and let her sat on the sink.

"I seriously want to explore this house with you, I want to make every corner of this house memorable before this little tummy grow up. "

Tzuyu said caressing Sana's tummy making Sana smile and cupped his cheeks. She slowly leaned and kissed him passionately.

"Let's do it! "

Sana whispered right to Tzuyu's ears and lick it seductively. Tzuyu captured her lips once again and wrapped Sana's legs to his waist whilst inserting his whole. Sana held on Tzuyu's shoulders and moaned endlessly as when Tzuyu started to move fast.

Sana cupped something to hold on his back but she found nothing so she decided to hug Tzuyu tightly for support as she's getting weaken and tired.

"Ughh~~ahhh... Oh my god... T-tzuyu!? "

Tzuyu once again hit her spot and dig it even more making it more pleasurable. She closed her eyes, biting her lips whilst head turning up

"Ugh~Ugh~Ugh"

Tzuyu lowered his pace but it was deep causing Sana to jolt a bit. He then carried Sana to the couch slamming her down and put her right leg on the board.

Sana never complained and just let Tzuyu do the business. They surely loving the moment.

"T-tzu!! Ohh shit! Keep it that way! Ughhh~ there! There! Oh my god... Ughhh~~"

The peaceful house suddenly became something horrible. It was filled of loud thuds, skin slapping, moans and curse.

Sana pulled Tzuyu for a kiss, tongue fights and she was about to moan loudly when Tzuyu bit her lips to stop her.

"I'm cumming~ ahhhhhh... Tzuya.. UGH! "

Sana came but Tzuyu didn't stop as he didn't came yet. He keep on thrusting causing Sana to grip on the board.

"I want to continue this in the bathroom. Shall we? "

"Tzuyu.. Ugh~im tired... Just cum already... Ughhhh~"

.

"Cancel all my appointments. I'm going back to Korea! "

Seulgi commanded whilst still trying to contact her husband. She cursed a lot on her mind about his EX which is no other than Sana.

"Fuck! I'm going to sue you, Minatozaki! We're fine! Everything is fine between me and Tzuyu! But you ruined it. Fucking slut, Arrghhhhhh! "

She throw her phone frustratingly and went out of her office and headed out to her condominium.

.

"Sana? Let's eat! "

Tzuyu pat Sana's shoulders waking her up for their dinner but Sana was in deep sleep, after their making love which ended up still in their room. They started at the room, then to the kitchen, to the couch, terrace bathroom and they even tried other positions.

Her body was totally weak and the worst part is her legs. It was aching of too much grip on Tzuyu's waist.

"Sana? Babe, baby girl, wake up! "

He planted kisses everywhere on Sana's face but still she's sleeping. Tzuyu then hugged her naked body and kiss her shoulders.

"okay, let's just sleep together again. Maybe you're too tired. I love you! "

.

I'll edit the errors soon.

Sapphires❤