Five.

Warning!!!
This chapter is strictly prohibited to those who age 18 and below. Be matured enough to know what is wrong and what is right. Readers!
Please be responsible.

----------------

"I am. "

Without any hesitations Tzuyu stood up carrying Sana towards the bed and aggressively kiss her lips, licking, sucking and exploring the latter's mouth. His hands started to move under her shirt and sensually rubbed it.

He trailed his kisses on Sana's cheeks to her earlobe down to her neck. Sana's breathing started to be more heavier while her hands leading to Tzuyu's hard packs. There's nothing in their minds as of the moment, their body decided what to do next adding more tense inside their room.

"ahhh~~~own me T-tzuyaaa... "

Sana sinfully moaned grabbing Tzuyu's head and gave him more access to lick and suck her neck. Their eyes shouts only one thing and that is how much they misses each other, how much they longed for this moment to happen again. Priceless.

"I will baby, I will give you the best shots! "

Tzuyu uttered and pulled off his shirt in an instant while he ripped Sana's shirt making her look surprised.

"Why did---ammmphhh"

He locked their lips and manage to ripped Sana's bra again. Sana wanted to complain but Tzuyu didn't let her. Sana was lacking of air and tried to pull away using her hand to move Tzuyu's head but he stubbornly grabbed Sana's hand and put it above her head and moved his body up and down making Sana feel more insane.

"Hmm. Just fuck me and please stop teasing~~~ auuhhhh~"

Sana shouted when Tzuyu still keep on moving up and down while chuckling, obviously teasing the girl.

"I want you to feel the very needs first. Are still fine, baby? "

He asked fastening his move. Sana groaned while her eyes were shuts and her boobs moved in sync. Tzuyu stared at it amazed of how it works.

He then stopped and stood up.

"Tzuya~ what are you doing? "

Sana asked nervously when she saw Tzuyu walking away from her. She was about to follow him when Tzuyu came back with cuffs while smirking.

Sana stared at it nervously and moved back wards.

"I-if you a-are planning to cuff my hands, please don't. Tzuya ~"

"But I want to. Don't be scared this won't hurt you! "

Tzuyu moved at the side and slowly grabbed Sana's right hand and cuffed it and did the same at her left im the both side of the bed's arm. Sana trembled when Tzuyu started to unbuckle his pants with his underwear and a huge shaft made her gasp.

He dived on Sana's body and teasing kissed her lips. She pulled off her shorts with her dump underwear and smiled cheekily.