twelve

"W-what... Wwhat did... Y-you say? "

Tzuyu slowly loosened the hug and stared at Sana confused. He can't believe what he just heard and can't put a word on what he exactly feel.

"T-Tzuyu... I'm sorry... I'm sorry for hiding him from you but... I got pregnant when you harassed me that night. "

As when Tzuyu stood up, Sana followed and held Tzuyu's hands. He stared at nowhere processing every words he heard.

"But why didn't you told me and where is he? "

He asked calming down his self. A random scenario filled his mind for a moment.

'I have a son?  Why didn't she told me, for all this time that we're together ? Is it really my son?  Fuck!  '

"I'm about to tell you as when I knew I am pregnant but then suddenly I heard you'll going to marry Seulgi that time. I felt lost Tzuyu! I don't know what to do... I'm sorry!  I decided not to tell you about this because... I'm afraid you'll going to take him away from me!"

She explained and about to hug him when Tzuyu stopped her and held his head using his both hands.

"Fuck shit! Such a lame excuse Sana! Why didn't you told me at the first place?! Because I'm going to marry Seulgi?!  That's bullshit! Did you know that I keep on waiting for you to stop me? Did you know that I am hoping for that to happen? Sana! I'm going to choose you but you're stupid! "

He shouted while tears falling down nonstop. Sana trembled after hearing it.

"I'm sorry... "

"Sana~ if you just told me... You should've be the one I'm marrying that day. He should've grown up with complete family. I know it's my fault, but you just did the fullest! "

Tzuyu shouted once again and looked away. Nayeon runs towards Sana ang hug her instead, for the past years they were all mad at him but hearing it today she felt guilty.

"I want to see him and I'm not going to take him away from you If that is what you're afraid of. I'm sorry for shouting, it's just that. I can't believe you decided to hide him from me... I'm his father Sana... I have the right. "

He slowly walked towards Sana while wiping his tears, he pulled her to hug her tightly causing Sana to sobbed even more.

"Stop crying! I don't want to have an ugly baby. "

He cooed trying to light up the dark atmosphere. Meanwhile, Nayeon's eyes widened while Jungyeon just giggled.

"Y-you're pregnant, Sana?! " -Nayeon

"Well, I'm not surprised. " -Jungyeon

Tzuyu smiled at them while kissing Sana's head rubbing her back for comfort.

"Let's go and see him. "

.

"Nayeon-ssi can we exchange seats? "

Tzuyu said while staring at Sana worriedly, they're currently on the plane when Tzuyu ask Nayeon coz he's too worried and can't stay still. Nayeon nodded and sat beside Jungyeon.

"Sana~ what do you feel? Tell me... "

He caress Sana's hand while their hands locked together. Sana sighed and looked away.

"Are you mad Tzuyu? I'm really sor---"

She stopped midway when Tzuyu put a finger on her lips.

"I am not mad. I realized, why would I be If it's my fault too? It's just that, you should've told me so that we're living together, you and me with our son, Sana and so that you're not suffering. I am mad at myself and not in you.  "

Sana gulped as a tear forming into her eyes once again, Tzuyu kissed it and hugged her.

"I love you so much Sana and I'll do everything just to stay with you now and then but promise me one thing. "

"What is it? "

"Stay with me whatever it takes. I promise, I will take care of you,  I will take care of Chan and I will take care of this baby inside you! "

"Tzuya~"

"Promise me! "

Sana cupped Tzuyu's face and kissed him for a second while nodding her head.

"But how about your wife? Seulgi? "

He grabbed her hand and squeeze it.

"I can talk to her. Just don't mind it for now, I badly want to see my son! "

"I love you so much, Tzuyu! For eight long years, I can't help it but love you more and more. I don't care if you'll going to hurt me again it's just that I love you to the point this is endless, there's no horizon, no limits,and maybe until the end of me, I will still love you. How did you do that? "

Tzuyu chuckled and stole a kiss on her lips many times. Sana giggled at the same time, she's too happy yet worried. 50/50.

"Before I'm going to answer your question, I'll say, for eight years also you don't have any idea how much I wanted to stole you away from this world. You're too precious, you're too worth having and having you makes everything perfect for me. You're making me crazy, I had a lot of confession and I'm going to tell you everything at the right time and place, and my answer is, what did you do to me is how I did it too to you. We're just crazy in love with each other. I love you~"

------------
I know this is so cheesy, and I don't know why I wrote this😂

Prepare some tissues later😉 I'll add the very angsty yet the most pleasurable ending😎

Sapphires❤