Falling Down

As Winnie and Skyler crept back to the place they had been, Matt guided the boys along the station letting them see all the bodies. Stiles and Scott were forced to destroy the evidence. "Sounds like your mom's here McCall," Matt said. "Matt don't do this," Scott pleaded, "When she comes to the door I'll tell her to leave. I'll tell her anything!" They heard the door open. "If you don't move, now, I'm going to kill Stiles first," Matt replied, "And then your mom." They walked back meeting the girls. "Open it," Matt said, "Open the door." Scott complied and they saw Derek. "Oh thank god," Scott and Skyler jinxed. Their hearts dropped as he fell to the floor paralyzed. Now! Do it! Burn Matt alive! Skyler heard echoing in her head. She was shaken by the violent thoughts and felt herself heat up against her will. Sky started to panic which made it worse. She stopped herself grounding herself in the concern for her friends around her.

They watched half transformed Jackson walk forwards. "This is the one controlling him? This kid," Derek asked. "Well Derek, not everyone's lucky enough to be a big bad werewolf," Matt replied, "Oh yeah! That's right. I've learned a few things lately. Werewolves, hunters, dragons, kanimas. It's like a fucking halloween party every full moon. Except for you Winnie and Stiles. What do you two turn into again," Matt asked. "A girl apparently," Winnie quipped motioning to her dress. He looked to Stiles who replied, "Abominable snowman, but uhh it's more of like a winter time thing, seasonal."

Jackson got stiles with the claws and venom. Winnie screamed out and covered her mouth to stifle it as Scott protested, but Jackson stopped him. Stiles dropped onto Derek. "Get him off of me," Derek groaned. "I don't know I think you two make a pretty good couple," Matt said kicking Stiles to roll over towards Winnie and Skyler. "What do you think Winnie," Matt asked looking to her as Jackson paralyzed her causing her to fall onto Stiles. Her head was buried in his chest and she could no longer see what was going on. "Matt stop," Skyler snapped pulling her armor up. "Try any thing and I shoot all three of them in the head," he warned. "Skyler please don't," Scott pleaded. She looked to him and sighed in defeat dropping the armor.

"It must suck to know a cut can take away all that power, even for you Derek," Matt said starting to get in his face. "If there was ever a time to rip someone's throat out with your teeth it's now Derek," Winnie spoke into Stiles's chest. "Yeah bitch," Stiles croaked. Another car pulled in. "Is that her," Matt asked. "Who," Skyler asked. Scott's face dropping answered her question. It was Melissa. "Do what I tell you to and I won't hurt her," Matt said, "I won't even let Jackson near her." "Scott don't trust him," Skyler said. Jackson threw her into the chairs as Matt asked, "Does this work better for you?" "Stop! I'll do what you say," Scott pleaded. "You take them in there. Skyler help Jackson move your friends or Melissa gets a bullet through her skull. You with me," Matt ordered.

Skyler was helping Jackson drag the three as she tried to heal. They all froze except Jackson as they heard the gun shot. Skyler looked up still holding Winnie as she heard Melissa scream. They heard the sheriff call out asking what happened. Skyler heard Melissa's pleas and dropped Winnie. "Matt," she called. "Shut up," he ordered. "If you shot someone let me help them. I'm in the school's nursing program. I'll stay in front of you so you can still stay in control. It keeps me somewhere I can't try anything," she pleaded. He scratched his head with the gun. "Fine," he replied primarily to keep her somewhere he could see her.

Sky rushed out and saw Scott. She dropped to her knees and ripped a section of her sleeve off. She started to apply pressure and took some of his vitals. "Get up," Matt ordered. They didn't move. "GET UP," he roared. She helped Scott up mostly carrying him as she had him keep the pressure off the wound. Matt locked Melissa behind the bars. They watched as the two parents started to argue with him. "He's unraveling Scott," Sky whispered. "I know if they keep pushing him no one's making it out of this alive," he replied. The sheriff stood to yell at Matt but Scott cut him off, "It's alright." Melissa tried to share the severity of his wounds, but the teens knew he was already starting to heal.