Restraining Order

They locked up Jackson and Winnie complained, "This is a bad idea. Like really bad. Like probably our worst." "You got a better one," Stiles asked. "Uhhh ignoring it until it goes away," Winnie proposed. "Not an option," Skyler said. Winnie's leg was bouncing as Stiles went in the back of the prison transport van. Skyler was texting Danny to see if he was okay and Isaac to try and buy time. "Any luck with Isaac," Scott asked. "He's trying but you know Derek," Skyler replied. Scott nodded. Stiles walked out frustrated. "He won't listen to me," Stiles said. "Give me your phone," Winnie said. "What," he asked. "Trust me," Winnie pleaded. He sighed handing it over and she walked to the van. She opened it.

"Stiles," Jackson fumed. "Try again," Winnie said. "You actually believe this bullshit," Jackson asked. "I'm the one that figured out this bullshit," Winnie said. He raised an eyebrow. "Kanima killed the mechanic in front of me and Stiles. This is the time he called 911," she said showing Jackson Stiles's call log. "So," Jackson asked. "It was the night of the full moon," she said and pulled up  the video on her phone. "Luckily I didn't have time to delete it yet, but..." she trailed off and pulled up the time stamp and played it. "Time loop is during that time," she said. "So," he asked. "Also last night when we were all at Scott's we knew it was either you or Lydia. The kanima was on the roof when Lydia joined the rest of us having both Lydia and the kanima in the same place at the same time, but you were missing. Jackson you didn't become a werewolf you became a lizard that's been murdering people," she reasoned. Jackson got defensive and snapped, "I actually thought you were smart!" "Oh my god. Jackson you ignorant slut! I'm trying to help you," she snapped and got out slamming the door. "He's a lost cause kill him," Winnie fumed. She's been putting her ass on the line for him, for what!? So what if they find out at this point? Fuck it. Stiles smiled proudly. "I'm going to school, don't get caught," Winnie said leaving with Skyler. They had practice after school today and needed to attend at least two classes for after school activities.

"What the hell did you guys do," Isaac asked. "What do you mean," Skyler asked. "The cops were called Skyler. Jackson was reported missing. "I told him not to send the text," Winnie complained. "Oh my god," Isaac muttered, "You kidnapped him?" "We had to stop him and Derek was trying to kill him," Skyler defended. "I told you guys it was a bad idea," Winnie said. "Now is not the time," Skyler said. "Now is exactly the time," Winnie said pulling her phone out texting like the world was ending. "What are you doing," Isaac asked. "Warning Stiles," Winnie said as if it was obvious. The bell went off and they split up again. "I'm leaving," Winnie said. "You can't we have practice," Skyler said. Winnie half ass fake coughed, "Oooo I'm sick." "Keep his ass out of jail," Skyler said.

Winnie saluted and made a scene forcing herself to pass out. They let her out for the day and George took  her home worried. "I'm so sorry I have to go back to work," he stressed. "It's ok I'll be fine," she said. He nodded and hugged her before leaving. She waited for his car to leave and snuck out trekking through the woods texting Stiles to find him. "I thought you were in school," Allison said. "I forced myself to pass out so they sent me home," she explained. "What the hell is wrong with you," Stiles asked. "We don't have the time to go down that rabbit hole. Also I told you so," she replied.

Skyler realized she was the only one still in school by the last period and Lydia had been talking her ear off all day being she was the only one left to listen. "And then he tried to kiss me," Lydia went on about the boy she's been flirting with. "See you don't need the douchebag," Skyler pointed out. "I guess you were right," Lydia replied. "Hey I have to go to art catch up with you later okay," Sky said. Lydia nodded.

Scott met Winnie, Allison, and Stiles explaining the tablet was stolen. "He went after Danny instead of me because Danny actually retrieved the lost footage," Winnie realized. "Yeah and if he doesn't remember being the kanima he definitely won't remember stealing the tablet," Scott pointed out. "Why would he steal it if he doesn't even know what's on it," Stiles asked. "What if someone else took it," Allison asked. "Someone else," Scott asked. "Maybe someone's protecting him," Winnie said. "Well yeah the kanima seeks a friend. It's like the bestiary said," Allison pointed out. "Okay so someone sees Jackson making a home video," Stiles started and Winnie zoned out. She had an idea. "What if it was the kid who gave Jackson the camera? He'd be the only other one with access to the footage. He wouldn't know about me knowing either because Jackson and I kept our research to ourselves," Winnie pointed out. "Maybe," Allison said.