Control

Winnie was adjusting her hat as her phone went off. She sighed in relief at Stiles's text and showed Sky who was immediately relieved. Winnie was questioning wether or not to tell Sky about what Derek said and chose to keep it from her. She figured it would be better if she looked up dragons with Stiles first and then spoke to her. Sky's face dropped and Winnie looked to see what her friend saw as she spotted Argent. "That's Allison's dad he shot Scott," Sky whispered. "Why can't it ever be easy," Winnie complained. She looked over to see Lydia talk with Scott. She knew the sickly sweet smile meant she was probably threatening him. "Please let this be okay," Sky heard Scott mutter. "Just breathe everything will be fine," she whispered. Scott glanced over as he forgot she could hear like he did. He looked to see Allison and his nerves resurfaced. "That's the spirit," Winnie said thinking her friend was trying to console herself. She spotted the sheriff and tried to hide her face as she recalled the morning's events.

They watched the game and saw Jackson was playing keep away. "Oh no," Sky muttered. Everyone was cheering and Winnie looked to see Lydia force Allison to hold a sign for Jackson. "Double oh no," Winnie said as Scott saw it. She looked to Stiles who looked just as worried. "This going to go not end well at all," Sky muttered. "Jackson's forcing them all to not pass to him," Sky whispered. "Shit," Winnie muttered. They looked back out and Scott's breath was steaming. The girls looked to each other wide eyed. They saw Allison stand with Lydia again and Scott started playing great. The girls jumped up screaming and everything turned for the better. They stopped cheering as the other team passed him the ball. "Oh no," Winnie muttered.

Winnie rushed down as Coach left Stiles's side. "The hell was that" she asked Stiles. "The end of the good streak," he replied. "What are you doing here," Coach asked. "It's kind of hard to distract a bench warmer," she stated before he told her to leave. "Team members only," Coach barked. "Bite me," she replied. Everyone looked at her and just nodded accepting the new reality. Stiles and Winnie looked to each other as the ball flew through the other player's net. They shot up and cheered at the point. The game was about to end. "It's in the NET," Winnie shouted at the ref who was arguing against it. The Coach motioned to her. "Listen to the little she demon," Coach barked and it passed. They cheered as the point went through but realized Scott was turning. They won and the crowd cheered, but Winnie slapped Stiles's shoulder repeatedly until he looked over. "Uh-oh," he muttered. "Get him! Locker room pronto," she hissed and ran to grab Sky. They all rushed to meet Stiles and make sure he wasn't mauled.

Sky heard glass shatter and they ran as she informed Winnie. "Stiles isn't with him," Sky said hearing the familiar voice. "Excuse me," Winnie asked. "It's Allison! Allison is with him," Sky urged. "Shit," Winnie cursed and they took off sprinting. They realized he was in the girls' locker room since it was empty. They crashed through the door and heard Scott and Allison scream. The girls in turn screamed back. "What the hell are you doing here," Scott asked seemingly annoyed and not wolfed out. The two girls had ruined a moment. "What the hell are you doing here? This is the girls' locker room," Winnie quipped. "I asked first," Scott replied. "I left my birth control in my locker," Winnie said to make him uncomfortable because she was pissed he kept worrying them so much. "We- we can go," Allison said. She took Scott and Sky heard that they were talking in the hallway. Winnie opened her locker and shut it before creeping to the wall behind the door to eavesdrop. "I hate you," Sky muttered banging her head against the locker as she watched her friend look like an idiot.

Winnie jumped rushing to the lockers as the door opened. The two tried to act like they weren't spying. "I kissed her" Scott said sweetly. "Awww," Winnie said. "I saw," Stiles replied. "I heard," Sky replied. "Thank you for being supportive Winnie," Scott said. She smiled back. "She kissed me," Scott added. "Saw that too," Stiles remarked. He was both annoyed at and happy for his friend. "Pretty good," Stiles replied. Sky had missed the part of Scott saying how he controlled it as she watched Winnie's face drop. "Everything okay," she asked. The boys looked over concerned since this was the first time they had seen Winnie look really upset. "I'm fine," she brushed off and redirected the conversation to Scott "You totally got this," she said. "Yeah maybe it's not that bad," Scott said.