Dress Shopping

They met at the escalator and Lydia had them get groomed and their nails done. Winnie bitched about everything but in the end Lydia won every battle, only compromising on nail length for the girls who played lacrosse. "I knew there was a girl under all that fabric," Lydia said to Winnie. She looked at her nails which were healing, being every single one bled. She didn't understand beauty was pain until Lydia gave her a proper make over. They parted ways and got in the car. Winnie wasn't allowed to touch her hair until the next morning since she was forced to get a keratin treatment. "I want to throw it up. There's no real rules against it," Winnie hissed as they pulled into her driveway. She saw the Jeep and got out. "Hey. I've been trying to call you two for the past few hours," Stiles said and did a double take at Winnie. "Acrylics," she hissed as they raised their hands. Stiles started rambling about the link his father unknowingly made.

Stiles got a call and he ordered the girls in the Jeep. They hopped in and drove to find Scott. "Melissa's on a date with  Peter," Stiles said. "NO," the girl's shouted. "Yeah," he replied. He saw the car Scott sent him photo's of. "Buckle up," he said. "What are you doing," Skyler asked as they complied. They rammed into the stationary vehicle. "STILES," Melissa reprimanded. "Ms. McCall," Winnie jinxed with him. Sky hopped up front as Winnie and Stiles got out. Skyler locked eyes with Peter and he turned saying, "Nicely done Scott." Stiles tried to stall as Skyler listened in with Scott about Jackson. "Hey I have to go," Sky said hopping out. Winnie and Stiles looked confused. "My mom," she lied. Winnie nodded recognizing their code. Sky ran off pretending to take a call. She chased after Scott and partially shifted as she got to the woods. The scales formed as a precaution.

"Derek," Skyler called as he wolfed out. Skyler shielded Jackson and herself with the wings and Jackson rushed out. She tackled Scott to get him down. Derek was trying to protect them even though he just threatened to kill them. Sky pulled Scott up and practically carried him out. Scott kept repeating Allison. Scott was falling and pulling Sky down with him. "Come on. Scott just a bit farther you can do it," she pressed. "I can't," he choked out. She stumbled with him and set him down to check the wounds. Wolfsbane was smoking out of them and Sky was struggling to control her abilities. Just burn it out she repeated as she pushed herself. "Deaton," Sky looked up with tears in her eyes. "It's going to be all right," he consoled and picked Scott up. She followed still skeptical of him after his vanishing act in Derek's back seat at the high school. She watched him patch her friend up. Sky breathed out relief as he woke up. He asked the vet a few questions, but Skyler didn't care what he was or did. He helped her friend and that's all she gave a shit about.

Skyler had gone home around one in the morning. She looked as bad as Winnie felt. "Still no bun," Winnie asked her friend. "Hound Lydia," she replied. "How's Scott," Winnie asked. "We're literally picking him up in a second," Stiles said. "Sorry for being concerned with Peter Hale roaming around unsupervised," Winnie remarked. They grabbed Scott and he was okay. They each hugged him before helping search for his phone.

Stiles pointed out the flaws in not letting Derek die. Winnie caved and threw her hair up. Scott said his mom got home. Sky listened in sadly. "Is she okay," Stiles asked. Sky shook her head a bit. "What's she doing," Winnie," asked. "Crying," Scott said. Winnie just hugged him knowing no other solution and prayed Stiles didn't open his mouth. As she let go Stiles opened his mouth. "Scott, you can't protect everyone," he said. "I have too," Scott pressed.

Winnie stayed with Stiles as they looked into the case. She fell asleep and he lifted her into the bed. They woke up the next morning to her screaming. "Hey! Hey! Win," Stiles said. He helped her calm down as Skyler woke up in the computer chair. They got ready for the day and walked in. Skyler just barely passed her classes unlike Scott. Isaac looked at Winnie. "Who did this to you," he asked referring to the girl stuff. "Lydia," she said and Sky just chuckled. Winnie had been getting compliments which annoyed her because it meant people were paying attention to her. They met Lydia and Allison at the escalators again only this time to go dress shopping.