Compulsive Texter

"I'm sorry," Scott said grabbing his bag and walking out. Stiles hit his head back as his friend left. He knew this date wouldn't end well if Scott turned. "You okay," he asked the girl sitting on his bed. She nodded in reply. "Is he always that intense," Winnie asked. Stiles shook his head and lifted his computer chair. The two looked at the claw marks before exchanging a glance. Winnie started to call her friend. "Hey Winnie," Skyler answered. "Code red meeting pronto I'll meet you at your house in fifteen," Winnie said. Sky just responded with an ok, confused. Stiles offered to drive her hoping to have someone listen to them. They got in his jeep and drove towards Sky's.

Skyler opened the door to see her friend with an unfamiliar face. Before she could ask questions Winnie took Stiles and Skyler by the wrist up to Skyler's room. "Ok what the hell is going on," Skyler asked. "His friend was bit by the thing that attacked you," Winnie explained. Skyler looked to Stiles to ask if it was true and he nodded. "His friend is also going through weird changes," Winnie added. "We think a werewolf bit the both of you," Stiles explained. Winnie shot a glare in his direction. "You can't let me ease her into it," Winnie asked. "We don't have all night to discuss Scott might kill someone," Stiles stressed. Winnie held her hand at her knees and said, "Your friend is here on my list of concerns right now." "And here," Stiles said placing his hand to hover right above the ground, "Is your friend on mine!" "You're a petty bitch," Winnie replied before turning back to Skyler. The two tried to explain everything to Skyler who took the news a hell of a lot better than Scott. Skyler seemed in control of herself and a lot calmer than Scott so the two took Skyler with them to find Scott.

Skyler stayed behind the two just observing how similar they were. It was freaking her out. They pulled into the party and saw Allison leave with a guy. Stiles ducked down and the girls followed his lead only sitting up when he relaxed. "That's fucking Derek Hale," he panicked. "I thought all the Hale's died in the fire," Skyler pointed out. "Derek and his uncle survived," Winnie spoke up. "What the hell is he doing with the new girl," Skyler asked. "How the hell should I know? Stay here, I'm going to go look around for Scott," Stiles said. He hopped out and the two girls sat in silence. "You two seem friendly," Skyler teased. "I did watch him almost get beaten up his friend," Winnie pointed out. "So this werewolf stuff," Skyler asked. "We think it only like turned on or amplified your powers. You have a lot of similarities to Scott's transformation, but right now the two of you differ like crazy too," Winnie explained.

 Sky nodded quietly and Stiles ran back in. "He went home," Stiles said and drove. They ran up to the door and Stiles pulled out a key. The girls followed him up the stairs. "Scott it's me," Stiles said going in first. "I have Winnie and her friend. Let us in Scott. We can help," Stiles said as Scott tried to close the door. "No," Scott argued, "Listen you gotta find Allison," Scott stressed. "She's fine," Stiles consoled. "We saw her get a ride from the party," Skyler added. "No I think I know who it is," Scott added. "Who," Winnie and Stiles jinxed. They shared a look and Stiles kept pressing to let them in. "It's Derek. Derek Hale is the werewolf. He's the one that bit me," Scott started and Winnie exchanged a look with Skyler. Stiles shared that Derek drove Allison home.

The door slammed shut and Skyler heard the window sliding up as Stiles and Winnie tried to open the door. "He left," Sky said. They all looked to each other and started back for the door freezing as they heard a roar. "What the fuck," Winnie asked. They pulled up to the house and Stiles and Winnie ran to the door frantically as Skyler tried to find Scott. "Hi Mrs. Argent," Stiles said trying to hide his desperation. "You have no idea who we are. We're friend's of your daughter," Winnie took over as Stiles caught his breath. "This is going to sound crazy. Really crazy," Stiles started. Winnie elbowed Stiles to shut him up and the mother called Allison. Allison walked out of her room as Stiles and Winnie looked up confused but relieved. Skyler on the other hand was listening for Scott and ran over as she heard grunting and fighting. She saw the boys running and ran over as an arrow lodged into werewolf Scott. Skyler ripped it out of his arm as he cried out in pain. She looked to see Derek fight off the men. Skyler grabbed the two boys and took off running.