The Final Battle

Freya had no idea what The Black Fairy had started outside in Main Street she was wrecking havoc everywhere Emma tried her best to fight her but she was too strong. Everyone tried their best to come up with a way to stop her but they were out of ideas Freya in her slumber she realized something was wrong and she awakened from her slumber she saw she was in her dad's shop she felt the ground shake and lights flicker she knew what to do she was going to unleash "the hurricane"  and whoever was causing the problem should know no one harms her family and lives her eyes glowed indicating she was very pissed off. Freya walked down Main Street the ground shook and the winds blew everyone thought it was The Black Fairy given the damage she did earlier sending Regina and Zelena flying into the clock tower Rumple protecting Belle and their unborn child he didn't realize that Freya was missing from his shop until it was too late. Freya came upon The Black Fairy who was relishing in her wicked ways Freya said "Hey witch, remember me?" everyone turned to seeing Freya standing there and she had all kinds of force behind her The Black Fairy said "Freya, I thought you were asleep surely your father kept you away?" she said "I don't run from monsters, they run from me" her eyes glowed The Black Fairy said "I'm a monster?" she said "Well grandmother, you're the darkest they come so let's skip the pleasantries because well I didn't appreciate your gift where you made me go crazy and then take the darkness from my body" she said "Well, thanks to you I can begin The Final Battle" she said "You're amusing, but did anyone tell you this is my town I alone control everything you may think Emma is the one you're destined to beat but you have no idea what I can do" she said "You think you can stop me? You have no magic" she said "I have the most powerful of all, I have love and that my grandmother you don't have because love is light magic and light magic destroys dark, so tell me if I'm wrong?". The Black Fairy knew of the power Freya spoke of but doubted Freya being the one she was to fight she said "You can't harm me, your father made a deal? Unless you rather change the deal?" she knew deals have loopholes she's been around her father long enough to know that she said "What do you have in mind?". Rumple looked around the shop and Freya was missing he went to find her and when he did he found Freya lying on the ground dead and his mother victorious he said "What did you do, mother?" she said "I offered your daughter a deal and she rejected it to fighting me and well there she is so much for protecting her" The Black Fairy was finishing up talking when she realized something she saw she had blood trickling down her stomach to the ground where she stood she didn't know why then she collapsed dead as well not knowing why Rumple saw his mother dead and his daughter as well. He bent down to cradling Freya's body in his arms he let out a scream and everyone came running to see Emma who had watched the whole thing knew something was amiss Regina and Zelena came running from being sent flying into the clock tower they found Freya's body in Rumple's arms and him crying. They just got her back and now she's gone The Charmings, Hook, Henry and Emma walked up Rumple said "I tried to protect you and I failed you Freya, of all the things I did in my past all the mistakes but you aren't one of those because I love you, I love you for seeing the man behind the beast the man that is your father you found me like Baelfire knew I could be and now I have lost you just like him" he kissed her forehead and magic swooshed throughout them Freya gasped shocking everyone she said "I love you too daddy" he was shocked and confused she turned to Emma she said "I knew it would work" Emma said "I was doubting it for a minute there" everyone was confused Freya said "She wanted to make a deal that would allow her to win and all I had to do was step aside but I couldn't do it, my family is here my unborn sibling is here I would do everything in my power to protect the ones I love so I rejected it of course she knew I would she thought it be fitting to kill me with a sword it's a good thing Killian taught me how to wield one so I fought her but I kept in mind she would cheat see the reason she came after Emma because she's the savior and the savior is to fight the darkness but there are several saviors of the past fitting that criteria" Regina said "What do you mean?" she said "It's something our mother Cora told me before she passed on to a better place that I was born from true love and that I alone had the power to extinquish darkness some would say I was a savior but I couldn't be one as long as I had darkness in my veins so when The Black Fairy pretended to by Mother Superior I put my plan into action see I was tipped off by the fairies about The Black Fairy's tendencies and given me taking down Hades that meant she would be coming so I allowed her to take me not resisting but the thing is I'm not just pretty face I'm cunning and manipulative and powerful I took a potion to keep my memories intact knowing she would take them and the darkness from me" Regina said "So you put us all through hell for this?" she said "Yeah, you wouldn't give me a choice in the matter and besides I had seen The Final Battle already and knew what to do why else did I warn my father about it?" he said "You did warn me but I didn't know anything else?" she said "I told her that darkness snuffs out light but light can only bring in light and I will not fight her because I will do whatever it takes even die for those I love and when she plunged the sword into me she was blasted by white light it was quite blinding and I fell down mimicking death while she thought she had won basking in the glory but she didn't know she was hit from impact until the very end" Emma said "You keep saving us no matter what" she said "Yeah, I will keep doing that till my last breath and all it took was my father's undying love to bring me back from death's door" Rumple said "Don't do that again Freya" she said "I promise not to do anything I shouldn't do but there's one thing I want to do and that is get up from the ground because that much power coming from me packed a punch".