Darkness lingers on...

Freya was released to Regina's care with Zelena as well she wanted to catch up on everything she had this upbeat attitude Regina and Zelena felt guilty messing with her memories but it was better this way. Freya said "So, what are we doing today?" Regina said "Oh, making your favorite apple turnovers" she said "Red and green apples?" Zelena said "Of course, duh". The Black Fairy made her presence known to Rumple in his shop she said "Hello Rumple miss me?" he turned to see her he said "How? But then again I already know how" she said "Your daughter's powers are quite grand she had no idea when I drained her of her magic that I took her memories as well poor child endured a lot of cruel no wonder she had The Dark One's powers in her veins" he said "What do you want?" she said "To begin The Final Battle and I offer you a deal where your family is spared and you don't interfere with my plans" he said "You lie dear mother, how am I to know you won't change your mind?" she said "You don't but then again if you want any relationship with your daughter again you should take my offer". Freya was feeling something strange overcome her the room was spinning and she fell on the floor Regina and Zelena came and found her they couldn't wake her up there was a faint heartbeat and a pulse they took her to the hospital but nothing could be done it's as if she was preserved by magic they couldn't break it but knew someone who could. They went to Rumple's shop but he wasn't there but found magic residue knowing he was there so they came back to the hospital and was told Freya is missing Regina and Zelena said "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S MISSING?"they walked into the room to seeing Freya wasn't there they found magic residue they both said "RUMPLE". 

                Freya laid on a bed preserved by magic Rumple accepted The Black Fairy's deal to protect his wife and unborn son and knew Henry would be safe with the others he noticed Freya looked like young Cora so much it was pitiful he stood beside her he knew the way Regina and Zelena affected her memories he went to do just the same thing. He found a very young Freya say 6 years old she was playing hide and seek he said "What are you doing my dear?" she said "I'm hiding from my parents" he said "Your parents?" she said "Shush, they can't find me" hearing them call her name out she said "I'm Freya and you good sir?" he said "Rumplestiltskin" she said "That's a funny name" he said "How so?" she said "It's just sounds funny, why not say Rumple it's short and sweet" he said "I probably will take you up on that offer" she said "You want to see my favorite place?" he said "Sure" she took his hand leading him to the roses he said "They are quite lovely" she said "Watch this" she went and caused a rose that was wilted to come back to life he said "Impressive" she said "My mother tells me I'm quite gifted" he said "She's right" she heard voices in a distance she said "I have to get back but I'll see you around Rumple" she hugged him and he patted her back she walked off he smiled. Freya still in the deep sleep Rumple knew the two sisters were in his shop he came out to greet them they were furious they demanded Freya back he said "I don't have her, why? Is she missing?" Regina said "Yes she is and the one that took her preserved her with magic enough to stop her heart and her pulse and now took her from the hospital so where is Freya?" he started to say when they felt the ground shake and the lights flicker on and off he said "It seems something is amiss" Zelena said "This isn't over Rumple, we'll be back" the two walked off to see what could be scaring the housing market now". 

                Freya was greeted by another presence by Rumple she was 13 years old she was happy to see him as she hugged him she said "You still look the same" he said "Well, call it magic" she seemed sad he said "Why are you sad Freya?" she said "Today is the day I was abandoned, I don't know my birthday" he took her chin in his hands he said "How about this I give you a day say February 1st" she said "You can't just pick a day" he said "I can and I did, February 1st is your birthday and if anyone else tells you otherwise then I'll make them see to my way" she said "Thank you" he said "For what?" she said "For cheering me up" she hugged him he patted her back she said "I have to go Mr.Rabbit says he has a surprise for me" he said "Then you can go but Freya remember February 1st" she said "I will" she walked off he was smiling. Freya had no idea what was going on outside but Rumple made sure she didn't interfere as he kept entering her memories she was 16 years old and she was attending The Red King's Ball she felt all eyes fall on her it was uncomfortable as the women were glaring at her she was greeted by The Red King he was taken with her beauty and they danced and he offered her to become his queen and she needed time to answer as he walked away Rumple said "Seems he's taken with you?" she knew who that was she turned to see him she said "Here you are Rumple?" he said "Care to dance Lady Freya?" she took his hand and danced he said "I hope you know The Red King can protect you make sure you have a good life" she said "I know he can it's just I wanted to marry for love and I don't think he's the one for me" he said "That's a rare luxury for anyone" she said "Rumple I must ask you something" he said "Ask away?" she said "Are you my father?" he said "What would suggest that?" she said "I feel a connection between us that is reminiscent of a parent and child" he said "Yes I am" she laid her head down on his shoulder as he danced with her. She was shown as The Red Queen and she saw him in the crowd she smiled and he did as well Rumple caressed her face he kissed her on the forehead he said "I love you Freya and I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused you".