Something Fishy

Freya was in Hook's arms on his ship in the captain's quarters she said "What time is it?" he said "I think morning love" she said "We've been out all night?" he leaned in and kissed her she raised up she said "WE'VE BEEN OUT ALL NIGHT" he said "You seem worried love?" she turned to him she said "Yes, because unlike you I wasn't drunk from rum" he said "But nothing happened? Did it?" she said "You tried then slept the rum off" he said "Huh, anyways you're sight to be seen love" she said "My name is Fre.." he kissed her and they were kissing as he turned her back to the bed kissing her neck she stopped him she said "Captain, I'm special not just any other girl? I'm a Queen I'm delicate" he said "I know but I still want to.." she poof out from under him he fell onto the bed he said "I wish you didn't do that" she said "What are you going to do about it Captain?" batting her eyes at him she was at the door he walked up to her taking his hook caressing her face with it he said "I should make you walk the plank love" he leaned in and kissed her as she threw her arms around his neck then she broke away he saw her eyes glowed then return to normal she said "We have visitors in Storybrooke" he said "What was that?" she said "My foresight powers, sweet captain to be continued" she poof in red smoke. Freya came to the spot where the car was the out of place car she went to looking for something and finding it she went to tracking the owner down to a cave the tunnels under the clock tower she found two women one in white and black fur and the other in scaly jacket Freya said "Well aren't you two spiffy? Are you lost for the ugly convention?" Cruella and Ursula turned around to seeing Freya standing there Cruella said "My, aren't you something?" Ursula said "You shouldn't come down here foolish mistake" she walked up to the two showing them what she could do she had Cruella pinned up against the wall and Ursula tried to fight Freya said "Unless you want to be shisk-ka-bob you refrain your tentacle at me" Cruella said "So, you got us beat what now?" she said "Why are you two here for? Surely some other place would do nicely for The Queens of Darkness?" Ursula said "We've come for our friend and she's down there" she said "Your friend is well skeletal magic unless you have means to bring her back to the flesh" Cruella said "We do darling which we were fixing to do before you showed up" she said "So you get her then what?" Ursula said "We be on our way" she said "If you're lying I'll hand you over to the Savior and the heroes" Cruella said "We are honest darling so if you please" she removed Cruella from the wall she went to pouring a vial and they were surrounded by a storm of magic and it manifested into Maleficent. She said "This is refreshing" she saw Freya she said "The one person I've heard so much about and here you are, The Red Queen" Cruella and Ursula said "THE RED QUEEN?" she said "There echo in here? Because am I suppose to know who you three are?" Maleficent said "You're quite something extraordinary and that power inside you is grand" she was mute Cruella said "Power?" Maleficent said "Darlings, meet The Dark One's daughter" Ursula said "Oh I see the power resemblance it's quite uncanny" Cruella said "Maybe you can be of use to us after all" she said "The Queens of Darkness? Me?" she laughed Maleficent said "We don't let just anyone into our club only the vilest witches and you my sweet are that person". Freya walked up to her she said "You don't know me, I want no part in it so you three be on your way" she swooshed in red smoke Cruella said "Well, what now?" Maleficent said "Patience Cruella, she will join us when the opportunity presents itself" Ursula said "Opportunity?" she said "I forgot to tell you not only she The Dark One's daughter she's Regina's sister and that can work in our favor" Ursula said "How you figure?" she said "Family bonds are sacred she will do anything for her family even turn dark the task at hand is finding her weakness".