Memories

Freya still in the hospital she was greeted by a 16 year old version of herself she saw they were the same person but totally different she was beautiful and she saw the men staring at her she said "Why do they do that?" she said "Because I'm beautiful, and they lust for me funny really growing up they never spoke to me I was just an outsider and now.." she said "Now they regret it because you're a trophy to them" she said "I don't want to be this damsel in distress Mister and Mrs. Rabbit are letting me go to The Red King's Ball they figured I should be around people my own age" she said "You do know the men will still eye you as a trophy?" she said "Then what should I do, I'm nothing without my beauty" she said "You're not nothing, whoever told you that is crazy" she said "Then I am because I keep telling myself that why else was I left in the woods to die? Did my parents hate me? Was I good enough?" Freya said "Things happen for a reason we don't know why till later on" she said "Perhaps I gained my beauty from my mother" she said "Perhaps you did". Freya saw The Red King's Ball and seeing The Red King he was much older than the 16 year old she tried convincing her that he's old she said "I'm fully aware of that" she ran into him and apologized he was swept away by her beauty as they danced Freya started to remember it as well the 16 year old greeted her she said "The Red King asked me to marry him" she said "Don't do it" she said "There's not much left for me here" she said "You could see the world you don't have to be his wife?" she said "I just want to be loved isn't that enough" she kept saying "I just want to be loved" where Rumple, Regina, and Zelena stood there hearing her say that tears fell from her face Rumple was hurting he went and sat beside her wiping tears the two sisters realized despite everything Freya has endured all she wanted was to be loved in return to feel as if she belonged the two sisters realized that all the mayhem they caused their sister has been paying the price they knew perhaps it was best Freya didn't remember anything else to have a clean slate to make new memories they told Rumple this and he agreed it was best for Freya but yet they don't know what The Black Fairy's plans are and why she took Freya's memories and magic.

               The Black Fairy appeared that night in the woods she was happy she was freed from her prison and it was because of her granddaughter and the dark magic that flowed in her veins now she had the means to start The Final Battle. Emma greeted Freya she was aware of Regina, Zelena and Rumple's plan though didn't agree with it but she understood it Freya deserved a better life than the one she was given. Freya was in that dreamscape she saw the 18 year old as The Red Queen she had everyone at her beckon call and though she would rather do everything herself she was forbidden to do so by The Red King she was greeted by two women she said "May I help you?" the one with dark brunette hair said "Your majesty my name is Regina" the red haired one said "Your majesty my name is Zelena" they curtsied to her Freya saw them trying to place them the 18 year old said "What brings you to my palace Lady Regina and Lady Zelena" Regina said "We came because we are your sisters our mother died and she asked us upon her deathbed to find you to apologize for her sending you away" Freya said "Wait, this didn't happen" the 18 year old said "Why did she send me away?" Zelena said "There was a bad man she feared he would take you so she gave you up for your best chance" she said "So, she did it out of love?" Regina said "Yes she did, we've searched long and wide for you it was when we found Mr. Rabbit and Mrs. Rabbit who pointed us to here, we understand that this info is too much to bare and we will take our leave" they curtsied as they turn to go Freya said "This isn't real, none of this is". The 18 year old ignored her she said "Wait, don't go" they stopped she walked up to them she said "You've found me and I won't let you go not again, because we're family and family sticks together" Regina and Zelena said "Yes it does but we live not in Wonderland we understand that you're the Red Queen and we won't make you choose" Freya said "Why aren't you listening to me" the 18 year old version said "I'm just a trophy hidden away only taken out to be shown off I thought being queen would be enough but it's not, I choose my sisters over power, excuse me for a minute" she walked off Freya said "This didn't happen they aren't here" the 18 year old version said "You don't know me miss, we are the same person but we are also not I rather not being caged here and underwent whatever happened to you I rather have a life with my family isn't that so wrong?" she watched her put the crown down on a pillow cushion and grabbed her old clothes and changed into them she took Regina and Zelena's hands and walked out of the castle leaving Freya there she awakened to the hospital bed to seeing Regina and Zelena there she said "My sisters" Rumple had went to his shop he did a good thing he took his daughter's pain away he rewritten her memories Belle greeted him she said "Rumple, she will always be your daughter" he said "Yes but I can't be near her" she kissed him on the cheek.